Who can be our hero (baby)?

Rich

I want a s***, lucky, deflected cross to go in in the 93rd minute to keep us up, making every non Newcastle fan in the country sick.

Preferably put in by Butt. Think if anyone will score i will be Viduka.

That would be AMAZING!

Just as every non-Toon fan thought they couldn't hate us even more!  :mackems:

It's natural other fans want the big club to go down. I remember wanting Everton down when they survived by the skins of their teeth a few times, Leeds, Man City, etc. Swap us with Aston Villa, Spurs, Everton, Man City, or whoever and I bet other fans, including us, would want them down ahead of Hull.

It's natural other fans want the big club to go down. I remember wanting Everton down when they survived by the skins of their teeth a few times, Leeds, Man City, etc. Swap us with Aston Villa, Spurs, Everton, Man City, or whoever and I bet other fans, including us, would want them down ahead of Hull.

Only just came back to me today that Everton missed relegation by beating Wimbledon 3-2 on the last day.

Only just came back to me today that Everton missed relegation by beating Wimbledon 3-2 on the last day.

they had the dogs of war. we have the fat cats of couldn'tgiveashit.

Not to mention a lucky escape in 98. Gareth Farrelly saved our arses against Coventry.

Jonas to score a 95th minute screamer after skinning their entire team and then putting that fucking mask on whilst doing a lap of the pitch. That, my friends, would be the goal of a lifetime :clap:

Weren't they 2-0 down at one stage as well?

nacho gonzelez, so invisible he'll divert it into the net from 10 yards and it will be given as a danny guthrie goal. He will be our 12th man, literally, we will start with 12 on the field before his achilles goes

I would like it to be Jose Enrique, Xisco, Jonas, Steven Taylor or Ranger.

I expect it to be Shola. Nailed on.

if it was shola, you can guarantee it would be a slice, man city mk2

Was just thinking about how Shearer's team talk could be about how any player could go down in legend like David Kelly for saving the club. Then when I tried to work out which player it could be I realised most of our lot couldn't give a shit.

The game is made for Owen to get a brace. Farewell appearance sealed with te 2 goals that saves us.

Just got to hope the spineless little wanker gives a shit.

The game is made for Owen to get a brace. Farewell appearance sealed with te 2 goals that saves us.

He has the motivation as he must realise it's his best chance of getting a decent move. A goal which saves a season is worth 10x your every day goal.

The thing is so many of our players owe us so big (!) that even if one o f them does get a goal in the 90th minute and saves us from relegation and doom I am not even sure they would deserve any of heroic accolades that will come their way considering the mess we're in is largely their fault and showing any committemnt this late deserves no more than a quiet "thank you for doing your job."

Owen? Smith? Even Nicky Butt has failed us. Certainly Viduka... Shola? fuck we are doomed.

The only exception for me is Duff... maybe ... because thsi season he seems to suddenly have discovered that he cares and has put in effort. I know most of you would disagree but that is what it looked like to me.

He has the motivation as he must realise it's his best chance of getting a decent move. A goal which saves a season is worth 10x your every day goal.

Throw in Viduka too then tbh. They are both very much in the shop window and a vital goal could be worth millions to them personally.

Coming to something when we're relying on our players to play well purely to earn themselves a move away from the club though. :(

Guest Mantis

Jonas to score a 95th minute screamer after skinning their entire team and then putting that f***ing mask on whilst doing a lap of the pitch. That, my friends, would be the goal of a lifetime :clap:

Carling dont write the script for the end of black and white football seasons, but if they did.........  Webs of Fire!

Guest ovesbar

The thing is so many of our players owe us so big (!) that even if one o f them does get a goal in the 90th minute and saves us from relegation and doom I am not even sure they would deserve any of heroic accolades that will come their way considering the mess we're in is largely their fault and showing any committemnt this late deserves no more than a quiet "thank you for doing your job."

Owen? Smith? Even Nicky Butt has failed us. Certainly Viduka... Shola? f*** we are doomed.

The only exception for me is Duff... maybe ... because thsi season he seems to suddenly have discovered that he cares and has put in effort. I know most of you would disagree but that is what it looked like to me.

Agree with the Duff part. Although he has serious lacks of ability, he does care. His goal celebration after scoring the winner against spurs showed that imo. 

Yes they were. I think it was one of the games in which the enquiry looked into Hans Seger's performance

Yes they were. I think it was one of the games in which the enquiry looked into Hans Seger's performance

i knew there was something iffy about it. it had been bugging me as to what. i'm sure sky had a top 10 dodgy games thing a while back and that was one...as was our 3-0 home win over liverpool and sunderlands going down when coventry delayed there kick off by a while.

Throw in Viduka too then tbh. They are both very much in the shop window and a vital goal could be worth millions to them personally.

Coming to something when we're relying on our players to play well purely to earn themselves a move away from the club though. :(

Viduka has been playing out of his skin for the last few matches though. Owen hasn't, his prime energy seems to be fighting lawsuits which might spoil his next move assuming anyone is still interested.

anyone who saw that game and knows anything about goalkeeping knows that Segers threw the game, twat