Fabricio Coloccini

steve_69
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thought "Fuking special some mongs on this place" and "clueless tart" was aimed at me, sorry man.

Anyway, man of the match today. Hope to see many more.

I'll get my coat.

he likes to try being clever with me now and again, :nope:

Thought "Fuking special some mongs on this place" and "clueless tart" was aimed at me, sorry man.

I'll get my coat.

It's not being clever, its being in complete disbelief at some of the things you come up with. For someone who's watched so much football you really have a skewered opinion on it. It's like you forget about everything you've ever seen everytime you watch a match (bar anything KK which is engrained through you like a stick of Blackpool rock) and sound off like a teenager.

I'll get my coat.

It's not being clever, its being in complete disbelief at some of the things you come up with. For someone who's watched so much football you really have a skewered opinion on it. It's like you forget about everything you've ever seen everytime you watch a match (bar anything KK which is engrained through you like a stick of Blackpool rock)

because i say perhaps we should have given colocini more time before writing him off as shit,...you conclude i manage to forget 30 odd years of watching football. WTF.  your pissed arnt you?

Rubbish craic like. Can't we talk about Coloccini, or perhaps how overrated Steven Taylor is, the pointing c***?

You'd think there was a magnet attached to his fucking hand. If he wants to hold the ball that badly, he should become a keeper.

I'll get my coat.

It's not being clever, its being in complete disbelief at some of the things you come up with. For someone who's watched so much football you really have a skewered opinion on it. It's like you forget about everything you've ever seen everytime you watch a match (bar anything KK which is engrained through you like a stick of Blackpool rock)

because i say perhaps we should have given colocini more time before writing him off as shit,...you conclude i manage to forget 30 odd years of watching football. WTF.  your pissed arnt you?

You forgot last season and the opposition he was up against and how he performed and treat the opposition he's playing against this one at the same level, its the only way you could come up with 'a lesson in giving players time to settle.' and stand by it.

I'll get my coat.

You forgot last season and the opposition he was up against and how he performed and treat the opposition he's playing against this one at the same level, its the only way you could come up with 'a lesson in giving players time to settle.' and stand by it.

ok, your right you've come up with a  better argument and proved me wrong, thank you.

Everybody's happy.

Maybe, or perhaps not wanting to waste the last couple of hours of my weekend  arguing about something that tbh, i dont really give that much of a fuck about anyway.

Christ, you can tell you're married.

Everybody's happy.

Maybe, or perhaps not wanting to waste the last couple of hours of my weekend  arguing about something that tbh, i dont really give that much of a fuck about anyway.

Im not ;D ;D

Everybody's happy.

Im not ;D ;D

Put a ring on it, boyfriend, because you a prime catch.

Guest geordienorway

Everybody's happy.

Im not ;D ;D

Put a ring on it, boyfriend, because you a prime catch.

:lol:

Clearly enjoying his football and it's great to see. Him, Enrique and Nolan have been our most important players thus far.

And Taylor

Harper as well O0

They've all been important really O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

• 2 months later...

Defender Coloccini must play in the World Cup

MIKE WILLIAMSON has claimed Newcastle team-mate Fabricio Coloccini is a “worldclass player” plying his trade at Championship level.

Coloccini claimed the man-of-the-match honours as the Magpies won 2-1 at Watford on Saturday to pull six points clear at the top of the Championship table.

The Argentinian has been one of the stars of Newcastle’s season, with his imposing displays helping eradicate the memory of a difficult first season in the English game.

Williamson was aware of Coloccini’s international credentials when he moved to Tyneside during the January transfer window, and after playing alongside the South American in United’s last three matches, the 26-year-old has been impressed by his partner’s abilities.

“Everyone around the world knows about Fabricio and what he has to offer,” said Williamson, who has moved ahead of Fitz Hall in Newcastle’s central-defensive pecking order. “He is a top, top player and has helped me enormously.

He’s made it easy for me.

“For a player like me, to come in and play alongside a player that is world-class, which he is, has been absolutely ideal. I watch him, learn off him and hope he will help me develop my own game.

“He doesn’t speak that much, but he knows the simple things. I hear his cries of the simple things, like ‘Man on’ or ‘Left shoulder’ and there is an understanding there.

“But to be honest, I don’t need him to talk because I know where he is going to be, he is that consistent. You know he will be there if the ball goes over my head and vice-versa.”

The pair will continue to develop their relationship on the training ground this week, even though Coloccini had hoped to be unavailable ahead of Saturday’s home game with Barnsley.

The former Deportivo La Coruna centre-half was extremely disappointed to be omitted from Diego Maradona’s Argentina squad for this week’s international friendly in Germany.

His exclusion has placed a major question mark over his involvement in this summer’s World Cup finals. Despite Maradona recalling Inter Milan defender Walter Samuel for his first cap since the 2006 World Cup for their final overseas warm-up game, Williamson feels Coloccini deserves to be involved in South Africa.

“Without a doubt, he should be going to the World Cup,” he said. “He should also have been in the Argentina squad this week. In training, in a match, he is outstanding.

“Some of the touches he shows on the ball, he is laid back, comfortable and is a joy to play alongside. It’s hard not to stand there and admire it.

“It can be hard to settle into the English game when you have come from abroad, particularly in the Championship, but he has adapted.

There’s not one part of his game that is lacking.”

• 1 month later...

Any word yet on what he thinks of his new song and the fact that he's been given permission to shag thousands of fans wives?

“To hear them sing my name is amazing.

“It just makes you want to win every game for them, every tackle and get every pass right.

“My aim is to stay at the club and help us climb up the Premier League next season, even if there are a going to be some tough battles ahead.”