Fabricio Coloccini

steve_69
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

£3m is ridiculous, not a chance we'll sell for that.  No problem with him going if its for the right money though, bring in Campbell and some backup and we'll be a stronger side with more money in and a smaller wage bill.

Guest neesy111

£3m is ridiculous, not a chance we'll sell for that.  No problem with him going if its for the right money though, bring in Campbell and some backup and we'll be a stronger side with more money in and a smaller wage bill.

3m is a good price for a shocking defender, remember his wages are now the highest at the club

i would have got rid on a free, as that would save 4 million a year alone on wages

Leaving us with Kadar and Tozer as backup, my word.

Coloccini was part of the element that got us relegated and people seem to want the entire element to be sold off at the expense of actually winning games, it's pathetic

3m is a good price for a shocking defender, remember his wages are now the highest at the club

i would have got rid on a free, as that would save 4 million a year alone on wages

His wages aren't the highest at the club, he's on about £50k.  I don't agree he's a shocking defender either, I just don't think he's worth keeping on his wages in this league if we can get good money for him.  £3M is not good money for a 27 year old current Argie international.  A loss is fair enough but that kind of loss is not acceptable IMO.

He had a pretty decent game yesterday. I wouldnt be massively upset if he went if he went, but id only let that happen once we'd gotten someone of superior ability in. If not, he shouldnt be going anywhere.

His wages aren't the highest at the club, he's on about £50k.  I don't agree he's a shocking defender either, I just don't think he's worth keeping on his wages in this league if we can get good money for him.  £3M is not good money for a 27 year old current Argie international.  A loss is fair enough but that kind of loss is not acceptable IMO.

:nope:

:snod:

He's on around the 70k mark.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

He's on more then £50k, £70k is closer to the truth.

But to sell him would leave us with:

Tozer

Kadar

Morris

Grieves

All of which are not ready for Championship Football, not even Kadar, certainly not in a position for them to be blooded and let loose with 'on job' experience at the moment. Few cup games here and there maybe.

are people fucking retarded? are are they going to start realising that we are seeling an awful lot of players and getting fuck all in?

the money is an awful lot of bollocks as well, because fuck all of it will be seen in terms of replacement purchases.

collocini was good yesterday, and whilst the likes of him, duff, taylor were no great shakes in the prem, we are not there anymore, and they would be very adequate in the league we are in, so selling them, and bringning nobody in, is a fucking travesty, and we're fucked if it keeps happening.

what exactly is there to celebrate here?

Where are some of you getting this idea that Coloccini is one insane wages?  Back before we signed him Depor fans said he was on around £25k there, not a surprise considering they were skint.  His agent said we were doubling his Depor wages.  I'd trust Depor fans and his agent ahead of sensationalist articles in some of the daily rags any day, unless anyone has a better source.

are people fucking retarded? are are they going to start realising that we are seeling an awful lot of players and getting fuck all in?

the money is an awful lot of bollocks as well, because fuck all of it will be seen in terms of replacement purchases.

collocini was good yesterday, and whilst the likes of him, duff, taylor were no great shakes in the prem, we are not there anymore, and they would be very adequate in the league we are in, so selling them, and bringning nobody in, is a fucking travesty, and we're fucked if it keeps happening.

Who says we should sell them and bring nobody in?  Nobody wants to continue to sell players with no intention to bring in replacements.

I assume some of you are getting your info from brilliant sources like "The News of the World" and "The Mirror".  I'd trust Depor's own fans and the players agent over them any day.  Depor fans said he was on around £25k there, not a surprise considering they were skint.  His agent said we were doubling his Depor wages.

A friend of a friend actually works for Barclays in the city and has seen what each player is on. So no "The News of the World" and "The Mirror" aren't my brilliant sources.

are people f***ing retarded? are are they going to start realising that we are seeling an awful lot of players and getting f*** all in?

the money is an awful lot of bollocks as well, because f*** all of it will be seen in terms of replacement purchases.

collocini was good yesterday, and whilst the likes of him, duff, taylor were no great shakes in the prem, we are not there anymore, and they would be very adequate in the league we are in, so selling them, and bringning nobody in, is a f***ing travesty, and we're f***ed if it keeps happening.

Who says we should sell them and bring nobody in?  Nobody wants to continue to sell players with no intention to bring in replacements.

where do i say they do?

look at the evidence so far of exits and aquisitions.

do people HONESTLY believe that ashley will fund a re-build?

Well we have got rid of a shit load of players and brought in ONE young player on loan for 6 months. Its not surpriing a few of us don't want anyone else to leave even if we don't rate them that highly.

If we bring in two centre backs and Taylor stays I would be fairly happy with him leaving, not before then though.

He's on around the 70k mark.

Have you seen his wage slip like?