Fabricio Coloccini

steve_69
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fucking Palermo still gets in the squad? :lol:

Also, no Cambiasso. ???

is cambiasso injured or something? incredible midfielder imo, on a different planet to shit like mascherano.

i also find it interesting that riquelme and veron are still the two main candidates for the midfielder playmaker role - veron getting the nod this time. don't the argies have anyone else to assume this position or have they given up producing this type of player?

f***ing Palermo still gets in the squad? :lol:

Also, no Cambiasso. ???

He seems to have something against him. Imo possibly the most complete defensive midfielder in world football and he doesn't get a call up. Insane.

Fucking Palermo still gets in the squad? :lol:

Also, no Cambiasso. ???

is cambiasso injured or something? incredible midfielder imo, on a different planet to shit like mascherano.

i also find it interesting that riquelme and veron are still the two main candidates for the midfielder playmaker role - veron getting the nod this time. don't the argies have anyone else to assume this position or have they given up producing this type of player?

Totally agree regarding Cambiasso, fantastic player. I would have thought Aimar would be in the squad, unless he is and it's lost in translation. :laugh:

Gaby Milito has been great since he came  back from injury. Chuffed for him and hope he makes the final squad  :thup:

Cambiasso's omission isn't surprising. He hasn't featured much for Maradona.

actually from what I`ve read, Messi had some fall out with Cambiasso recently...whether that had any influence I don`t know but you are right Cambiasso hasn`t featured much under Maradona anyway.

I`m a bit surprised to see Jose Sosa in there, really must have upped his game since leaving Bayern.....and be in ahead of Lucho Gonzalez. Datolo also hasn`t really been that impressive (sent on loan to a Greek team) but scored a vital goal in the qualifiers as with Palermo which seemed to have cemented their places.

People laugh about Palermo but with 10 mins to go and you need a guy fighting for the ball in the penalty area for a goal or knock down then Palermo can be perfect (as long as he doesn`t take a penalty). Diego Milito whilst fantastic at club level has looked always very poor at national level for Argentina.