Fabricio Coloccini

steve_69
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

3m is a good price for a shocking defender, remember his wages are now the highest at the club

i would have got rid on a free, as that would save 4 million a year alone on wages

His wages aren't the highest at the club, he's on about £50k.  I don't agree he's a shocking defender either, I just don't think he's worth keeping on his wages in this league if we can get good money for him.  £3M is not good money for a 27 year old current Argie international.  A loss is fair enough but that kind of loss is not acceptable IMO.

:nope:

:snod:

He's on around the 70k mark.

Have you seen his wage slip like?

Read above kidda.

are people f***ing retarded? are are they going to start realising that we are seeling an awful lot of players and getting f*** all in?

the money is an awful lot of bollocks as well, because f*** all of it will be seen in terms of replacement purchases.

collocini was good yesterday, and whilst the likes of him, duff, taylor were no great shakes in the prem, we are not there anymore, and they would be very adequate in the league we are in, so selling them, and bringning nobody in, is a f***ing travesty, and we're f***ed if it keeps happening.

what exactly is there to celebrate here?

Who says we should sell them and bring nobody in?  Nobody wants to continue to sell players with no intention to bring in replacements.

look at the evidence so far of exits and aquisitions.

All I'm saying is what I'd like to see, which is sell him and replace him.  Keeping him would be my second choice, obviously in front of selling him and not replacing him.

I honestly don't get your point.  You're shouting about people being retards and not realising that we're selling players who so far haven't replaced them.  But everyone realises that.  People are just giving their opinion on what should happen at the club.  I mean if we just assume every player that leaves won't be replaced we might as well also assume they're all going to be sold anyway and talk about something else.

3m is a good price for a shocking defender, remember his wages are now the highest at the club

i would have got rid on a free, as that would save 4 million a year alone on wages

His wages aren't the highest at the club, he's on about £50k.  I don't agree he's a shocking defender either, I just don't think he's worth keeping on his wages in this league if we can get good money for him.  £3M is not good money for a 27 year old current Argie international.  A loss is fair enough but that kind of loss is not acceptable IMO.

Read above kidda.

Friend of a friend. Rightyo. :razz:

Read above kidda.

Friend of a friend. Rightyo. :razz:

:rolleyes:

Ok Tooj, give us a run down of what every player at the club is on please.

He only mentioned Coloccini is on that mark and Xisco is on 45k. Which seems to tally with what has been touted. Don't see why the fuck he would lie tbh.

I honestly hope/wish he is on that amount, because when he does go (whether its this season or next) that's even more off the wage bill.  But the idea of Mike Ashley (who's main plan at the club seemed to be dropping the wage bill in order to make the club self sustaining) giving a player £70k a week just doesn't click with me.

I honestly hope/wish he is on that amount, because when he does go (whether its this season or next) that's even more off the wage bill.  But the idea of Mike Ashley (who's main plan at the club seemed to be dropping the wage bill in order to make the club self sustaining) giving a player £70k a week just doesn't click with me.

Yet we signed a few high earners under Ashley but they liked to peddle this myth that we only done this under Shepherd. The main reason why things like that make sense is due to the massive difference in the tax scenarios between here and Spain.

Guest Heneage

It's the Sunday Mirror.

Aye. We all don't have such ITKs as James Marwood, whom by the way we used to keep out of the team at school.

Oooh touched a nerve have I angel ?f***'s sake, pointless explaining how wrong your statement is but, I was saying the story is quoting him going for £3m, less than a 30 year old Damien Duff, and it's the Sunday Mirror, a paper that in all honesty rarely gets a deal right.

I'd stick to wasting your money on s*** adidas gear if I was you.

It's the Sunday Mirror.

Aye. We all don't have such ITKs as James Marwood, whom by the way we used to keep out of the team at school.

Oooh touched a never have I angel ?Fuck's sake, pointless explaining how wrong your statement is but, I was saying the story is quoting him going for £3m, less than a 30 year old Damien Duff, and it's the Sunday Mirror, a paper that in all honesty rarely gets a deal right.

I'd stick to wasting your money on shit adidas gear if I was you.

Calm down pet.

Guest Heneage

I'm just surprised that people take the Mirror as if it's known for braking transfers. I'm more than happy to retract my statement should this go through, but for £3m?

I'm just surprised that people take the Mirror as if it's known for braking transfers. I'm more than happy to retract my statement should this go through, but for £3m?

I don't think people in the "online community" bother with the red tops when it comes to transfer speculation. However for the none cyber warriors out there they treat these papers as gospel. The amount of times people at work have said we are purchasing such a player based on an article in the Sun or NOTW is ridiculous. If it's not in the Daily Record I don't want to hear about it.

I don't think people in the "online community" bother with the red tops when it comes to transfer speculation. However for the none cyber warriors out there they treat these papers as gospel. The amount of times people at work have said we are purchasing such a player based on an article in the Sun or NOTW is ridiculous. If it's not in the Daily Record I don't want to her about it.

:sadnod:

Guest Heneage

I don't think people in the "online community" bother with the red tops when it comes to transfer speculation. However for the none cyber warriors out there they treat these papers as gospel. The amount of times people at work have said we are purchasing such a player based on an article in the Sun or NOTW is ridiculous. If it's not in the Daily Record I don't want to hear about it.

Well I'd urge them to look at the survey that worked out what % of rumours come true from these papers, it was roughly 5%.

Would be gutted to lose him, but it would be a good move for him - more power to him.  He'll never get any of the time he deserves from the fans so he should leave now before his confidence is ruined forever.  He's a class CB and with some good coaching (which he's got none of while being here) could really turn out to be a great ball playing CB.  When we revert to the long-ball game I'd much rather have him lobbing the ball up to the strikers than Taylor, that's for sure.

Yet we signed a few high earners under Ashley but they liked to peddle this myth that we only done this under Shepherd. The main reason why things like that make sense is due to the massive difference in the tax scenarios between here and Spain.

Obviously they had to buy players and you can't make every signing a £10k or £20k a week signing.  But there's quite  a difference between signing players on £40k-£50k a week and £70k. To me that just seems to totally go against what Ashley wanted to achieve.  Like I said though I really hope he is on that much.

Coloccini could join Espanyol

Monday August 17, 2009

The Spanish club Barcelona said to specify a bid for Argentine defender Fabricio Coloccini, who is on the payroll of the Newcastle United of England.

La incursión de Coloccini, en el equipo del Espanyol, será para sustituir al recientemente fallecido y ex capitán del conjunto, el español Dani Jarque. Coloccini of the raid, the team Espanyol, will be to replace the recently deceased and former captain of the whole, the Spanish Dani Jarque.

El club catalán, se ve en la obligación de reforzar el puesto de central y el argentino, ha sido el elegido para volver a jugar en la liga española. The Catalan club is bound to strengthen the position of central Argentina, has chosen to return to play in the Spanish league.

El jugador de 26 años, que juega en el Newcastle, podría forzar su salida del equipo inglés, tras el descenso del conjunto a la Championship inglesa (segunda división) y vería con buenos ojos entrar, en las filas de los "periquitos". The player of 26 years, playing in Newcastle, could force his departure from the English team after the fall of all the English Championship (second division) and would welcome entering, in the ranks of the "parakeets".

Por su parte, el Newcastle, no quiere ninguna cesión, por lo que el Espanyol, realizará una oferta grande para poder fichar a Fabricio Coloccini, ya que el central argentino, es uno de los jugadores mejor pagados del conjunto inglés y podría ser un problema a la hora de cerrarse la operación, entre ambas instituciones. For their part, Newcastle, not to any assignment, so the Espanyol, will make a big to offer to sign Fabricio Coloccini, as the central Argentina is one of the best paid players of all English and could be a problem at the time of closing the transaction between the two institutions.

La experiencia del defensa, se ve justificada en su paso por equipos como el Milán de Italia, el Atlético de Madrid, el Villarreal y el Deportivo la Coruña de España, así como su conquista de la medalla de oro, en los Juegos Olímpicos de Atenas 2004, con la selección de Argentina. The experience of the defense, is justified in its passage through the teams of Italy Milan, Atletico Madrid, Villarreal and Deportivo La Coruña of Spain, and their conquest of the gold medal in the Olympic Games in Athens 2004 with the selection of Argentina.

http://www.cronica.com.mx/nota.php?id_nota=452177

The incursion of Coloccini, in the team of the Espanyol, will be to replace the recently dead and former captain of the assembly, Spanish Dani Jarque.  Coloccini of the raid, the team Espanyol, will be to replace the recently deceased and former captain of the whole, the Spanish Dani Jarque. 

The Catalonian club, is seen in the obligation to reinforce the position of head office and the Argentine, has been the chosen one to play again in the Spanish league.  The Catalan club is bound to strengthen the position of central Argentina, there you are chosen to return to play in the Spanish league. 

The player of 26 years, that plays in the Newcastle, would be able to force its exit of the English team, after the descent of the assembly to the Championship English (second division) and would see with good eyes to enter, in the rows of the "parakeets".  The player of 26 years, playing in Newcastle, could force his departure from the English team after the fall of all the English Championship (second division) and would welcome entering, in the ranks of the "parakeets". 

In turn, the Newcastle, does not want any transfer, for which the Espanyol, will carry out a large offering to be able to put on file to Fabricio Coloccini, since the Argentine head office, is one of the better paid players of the English assembly and could be a problem at the moment of to be closed the operation, among both institutions.  For their part, Newcastle, not to any assignment, I am the Espanyol, will make to big to offer to sign Fabricio Coloccini, ace the central Argentina is one of the best paid players of all English and could be to problem at the swindle of closing the transaction between the two institutions. 

The experience of the defense, is seen justified in its step by teams as the Milan of Italy, the Athletic one of Madrid, the Villarreal and the Sports one the Coruña of Spain, as well as its conquest of the medal of gold, in the Olympic Games of Athens 2004, with the selection of Argentina.  The experience of the defense, is justified in its passage through the teams of Italy Milan, Atletico Madrid, Villarreal and Sports The Coruña of Spain, and their conquest of the gold medal in the Olympic Games in Athens 2004 with the selection of Argentina

The incursion of Coloccini, in the team of the Espanyol, will be to replace the recently dead and former captain of the assembly, Spanish Dani Jarque.  Coloccini of the raid, the team Espanyol, will be to replace the recently deceased and former captain of the whole, the Spanish Dani Jarque. 

The Catalonian club, is seen in the obligation to reinforce the position of head office and the Argentine, has been the chosen one to play again in the Spanish league.  The Catalan club is bound to strengthen the position of central Argentina, there you are chosen to return to play in the Spanish league. 

The player of 26 years, that plays in the Newcastle, would be able to force its exit of the English team, after the descent of the assembly to the Championship English (second division) and would see with good eyes to enter, in the rows of the "parakeets".  The player of 26 years, playing in Newcastle, could force his departure from the English team after the fall of all the English Championship (second division) and would welcome entering, in the ranks of the "parakeets". 

In turn, the Newcastle, does not want any transfer, for which the Espanyol, will carry out a large offering to be able to put on file to Fabricio Coloccini, since the Argentine head office, is one of the better paid players of the English assembly and could be a problem at the moment of to be closed the operation, among both institutions.  For their part, Newcastle, not to any assignment, I am the Espanyol, will make to big to offer to sign Fabricio Coloccini, ace the central Argentina is one of the best paid players of all English and could be to problem at the swindle of closing the transaction between the two institutions. 

The experience of the defense, is seen justified in its step by teams as the Milan of Italy, the Athletic one of Madrid, the Villarreal and the Sports one the Coruña of Spain, as well as its conquest of the medal of gold, in the Olympic Games of Athens 2004, with the selection of Argentina.  The experience of the defense, is justified in its passage through the teams of Italy Milan, Atletico Madrid, Villarreal and Sports The Coruña of Spain, and their conquest of the gold medal in the Olympic Games in Athens 2004 with the selection of Argentina

Spanish doesn't really translate well in the sympathy stakes