Fabricio Coloccini

steve_69
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest palnese

Been passed fit surprisingly. If he doesn't finish the game it's official: Pardew is Graeme Souness reincarnated.

If he goes out with a hamstring, that's it for me with Pardew...I'm joining the dark side  :angry:

You're joking, right?

Been passed fit surprisingly. If he doesn't finish the game it's official: Pardew is Graeme Souness reincarnated.

If he goes out with a hamstring, that's it for me with Pardew...I'm joining the dark side  :angry:

You're joking, right?

err no, which part do you think was a joke?  :dontknow:

Guest palnese

If he goes out with a hamstring, that's it for me with Pardew...I'm joining the dark side  :angry:

You're joking, right?

You're joking, right?

Don't see why you think it is a joke. If he is doubtful, then he shouldn't start, the last thing we need right now is to lose Colo long term (which hamstrings are) especially when the replacement is Campbell. Partnership of Williamson + Campbell has relegation written all over it!

Guest bmoregeordie

Would make sense to rest him. We're probably not going to get anything anyway; the next game is far more important.

November 7, 2010.

It would take a gunshot wound to keep him out of game. He's been fit to play for the last 100+ top flight games for us and Deportivo.

He's missed a couple of days here and there hasn't he. Nethertheless his consistency has always been impressive.

PS - yet another example of him being unable to pull off a recovery tackle/slide/whatever.

big risk getting sent off in the first minute, even if he won the ball.

When is there never a risk with the type of tackles we're referring to?

His attempted overhead kick would have been mental if it had've went in.  To even have your CB attempt a shot like that is mental.  Could you see Robert Huth doing that?  ;D

Coloccini even popped up on the right wing yesterday, I had to rub my eyes.  We also had a corner which he started to run into the box before Barton played the ball to where he'd started from, that could have been a brilliant move if he'd waited.

His attempted overhead kick would have been mental if it had've went in.  To even have your CB attempt a shot like that is mental.  Could you see Robert Huth doing that?  ;D

Coloccini even popped up on the right wing yesterday, I had to rub my eyes.  We also had a corner which he started to run into the box before Barton played the ball to where he'd started from, that could have been a brilliant move if he'd waited.

He seems to have more licence to get forward under Pardew, which is a good thing IMO as his technique is up there with the best in our squad.

The corner thing, if its the one I'm thinking of, was similar to the one against Wigan.  Didn't work as well this time though as you say.

Actually, Saylor has attempted it more than a few times.

He seems to have more licence to get forward under Pardew, which is a good thing IMO as his technique is up there with the best in our squad.

The corner thing, if its the one I'm thinking of, was similar to the one against Wigan.  Didn't work as well this time though as you say.

I think I have heard Pardew say that his technical ability is so good that if he gets the ball in the box, there is a good chance he will score so I do think it is something they are actively trying to do.

I agree. We should spend some of the £35m on cloning him and putting him up front.

I love it when he goes forward because he drives us on and gives our play a massive lift.

Rarely loses it either when he does go forward.