Shearer says talks with Cardiff were "unsucessful" - Sky News

Decky

Shearer has pop at the club via the press, club answers back - big deal.

I wish Shearer would get some active involvement in football instead of just picking up a fortune warming his arse in a TV studio and telling everyone else what they should be doing.

His stint here was pretty poor, albeit in desperate circumstances, and he wanted rid of Colo and Barton which questions his longer term judgement but I still think the guy has a lot more to offer the game than just being a second rate pundit.

Petty comments by DL considering all Shearer said was the fans would be angry and dissapointed by the sale which we are but mainly towards AC depending on what side of the fence you are on. Too bring up Shearer's managerial stint for us is just needless.

He wasn't up to the job for us but neither were the match officials for Viduka's goal against fulham at home which robbed us the game. Shearer's media work is shambolic and its cringeworthy to how little he knows about football in general.

I do think he should go into management and if he wants to wait for a Premiership club to come calling so be it. Not all mangers have to go via lower league route.

Frankly, I couldn't care if Llambias spouts his c--p from the Empire State Building, never mind the Sun(although that rag is probably the best home for his talents, but not, perhaps, on the sports pages...!)

He is, like Pardew, an Ashley stool pigeon, and is even less qualified to hold the position he does than is Pardew.

If Llambias told everyone the sky was blue when there were no clouds around, most people would go out and check for themselves....just as most people would count their fingers after shaking hands with him...

Should clarify that he was 'spot on' about Shearer's record in charge.

It is childish to a degree.  It is not a clear cut objective argument.  Should just move on now.

He shouldn't have said anything about Shearer's record as a manager (which is hard to judge anyway).

His managerial record is terrible, that is obvious.

Should clarify that he was 'spot on' about Shearer's record in charge.

It is childish to a degree.  It is not a clear cut objective argument.  Should just move on now.

He shouldn't have said anything about Shearer's record as a manager (which is hard to judge anyway).

Its massively debatable whether thats down to him much atall which you should know, as theres been endless debates on it.

Guest Wally_McFool

Blaming a man for relegation who was the 4th managerial appointment of the season and was the last throw of the dice,  is fucking daft.

Hughtons first 8 games were hardly a raging success either.

funny him being all defensive, i wonder why he feels the need to do that.

Probably slightly, and rightly, pissed that Dagleish pointed out that Shearer was one who suggesting Carroll was a player he should go for.

:lol: Was there anyone associated to this football club that wasn't involved in this deal?

Llambias is such a cock. :lol:

Yeah, give him 8 games with a depleted squad with no morale after you decided to sell two of the squad's better players without replacing them during the season and you blame him for relegation. The facts are that none of the managers we had during that season are to blame for relegation, it was the executives who did it by faffing about trying to sell the club and completely fucking up two transfer windows.

funny him being all defensive, i wonder why he feels the need to do that.

Probably slightly, and rightly, pissed that Dagleish pointed out that Shearer was one who suggesting Carroll was a player he should go for.

'go for him, kenny, they'll sell the fucking furniture if you offer the right price'

Guest Loven11

Shearer banned from the ground.

That's fucking shocking if true. Liambias & Ashley are fucking wankers like.

Jeez, I wish they would fuck off.