Peter Løvenkrands

Rich

You what? It was another 90 minutes of practically zilch.

Glad I'm not the only one who thought that. Barely realised he was on the pitch. Would rather seeing Ranger try and fail than Lovenkrands being invisible.

Guest neesy111

Did ok and actually looked more involved than I've seen him at the club but that isn't saying much with the team we had out.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Was a better performance than Ranger. And having Loven playing means Ranger is left to what he is limited to- an impact player.

'Through balls.' :lol:

You talk about him as if he's Higuain, man. He wouldn't know what to do with a through ball. He probably thinks it's something you do to a lassie after a night oot on the p*ss in Glasgee.

feel sorry for him at times, our only good movemant upfront, and now read this right....he'd really profit from someone like ben arfa but i'd rather he wasn't in the first team next season.

Was a better performance than Ranger.

They were about the same. Ranger's touches were shite, Lovenkrands didn't have many.

'Through balls.' :lol:

You talk about him as if he's Higuain, man. He wouldn't know what to do with a through ball. He probably thinks it's something you do to a lassie after a night oot on the p*ss in Glasgee.

You obviously have no clue. Loven is capable of two things..tapping the ball from short distance and beating the offside trap. But in order to beat the offside, he needs a cm that is able to hit him through. The only man we have on the pitch capable of performing such passes is Barton, but he's now playing rm . Do you actually think Loven will get those passes when Guthrie and Colo is playing cm. Against Wolves Barton drifted  inside  and delivered Loven one  good ball into space..The result? Loven hit the post..

He doesn't need much pace because he's very capable of timing his runs.

http://images1.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/4577376/is-this-the-real-life-is-this-just-fantasy-caught-in-a-landslide-no-escape-from-reality.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=trololololo

I like Lovenkrands I just think it's the clubs fault for not buying sufficient strikers to keep him 3rd/4th choice. He tries his best, as does just about everyone in the squad, but he just isn't quite effective enough.

You could tell he was really into the game with his work rate being a highlight. As mentioned, he did have a legitimate claim to have won us a penalty but that open header he had was our best chance - he really should have buried it.

I have to say that I'm beginning to liken Lovenkrands to Smith-lite. Exceptional work rate but not offering much else.