Peter Løvenkrands

Rich

Does my head in that folk would be happy to have a 31-year-old has-been/never-was instead of a younger player with a bit of potential who'll also defend from the front instead of doing a disappearing act.

And before anyone gives me any crap about Nile, there's got to be a couple of dozen youngish strikers in The Championship with far, far better technique and finishing abilities than Ranger. We got Leon Best for £2m or less and he's the best of our current bunch.

You're probably right about the Championship, but Lovenkrands scored for fun at that level, there's no guarantee any would be more of a significant goal threat than he is. Craig Mackail-Smith is in that mould but I can't imagine people being delighted with the signing.

Does my head in that folk would be happy to have a 31-year-old has-been/never-was instead of a younger player with a bit of potential who'll also defend from the front instead of doing a disappearing act.

And before anyone gives me any crap about Nile, there's got to be a couple of dozen youngish strikers in The Championship with far, far better technique and finishing abilities than Ranger. We got Leon Best for £2m or less and he's the best of our current bunch.

You're probably right about the Championship, but Lovenkrands scored for fun at that level, there's no guarantee any would be more of a significant goal threat than he is. Craig Mackail-Smith is in that mould but I can't imagine people being delighted with the signing.

10 league goals (excluding penalties) in by far the best side in the division. Give over.

This c*** isn't worth a shirt.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Does his contract run out at the end of this season or next?

He should never play again, fucking disgusting performance from him today.

Next season. Three years.

Does his contract run out at the end of this season or next?

He should never play again, fucking disgusting performance from him today.

Next season. Three years.

Ah fuck, I think I'll get my local pub side to put in a bid for him, pay him in peanuts.

Anything to get him the fuck out of here.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I didn't think he was as awful as he normally is on Sunday, which was a nice surprise.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

For all his limitations, he's done a good job this season. Got some goals and has always put in the work. Don't want him anywhere near next season, but thanks Peter.