Peter Løvenkrands

Rich

For me, he will be missed as a person. Seems like a genuine nice lad, always supportive and positive for the team, never put himself first. That's the impression he made and I think a club can't have enough players like this. Shame that he just can't keep up with the quality that is needed on the pitch.

:thup: One of only two players who has a corporate box at SJP iirc. Shola is the other.

Looked emotional at the end. A good guy, gave us good service - particularly in the Championship - and I wish him the best for the future. I would guess that if he does get over this current injury, he'll sign for someone like Bristol, play a few games, get injured again and retire. Having said that, he's not as old as I thought.

Brought a tear to my eye at the end. Must be sad, knowing that it's the last time you're going to walk down that tunnel.

He gave us a few good memories, which is more I can say for a lot of the players who've been at this club in the last few years. Best wishes wherever he goes.

Top bloke and although we were (incredibly) his second choice on two occasions, his attitude has been spot on in our colours. A poor player, though. Not made for anything near this level.

Best wishes to the guy. I'd imagine we'll have him back in the future for the half-time hero or whatever. Always gave his best, even when that was admittedly quite a way short.

For me, he will be missed as a person. Seems like a genuine nice lad, always supportive and positive for the team, never put himself first. That's the impression he made and I think a club can't have enough players like this. Shame that he just can't keep up with the quality that is needed on the pitch.

:thup: One of only two players who has a corporate box at SJP iirc. Shola is the other.

So does Saylor.

Consummate professional and a steady footballer; excellent servant to the club and i hope he has a successful end to his career. Would be nice to see him go back to Rangers, for him - cos obviously they'll be close to his heart. I dare say he'd get games there n'all, and he wouldn't be bad in the Scottish league.

even though I'm danish i wasn't excited when we signed him. But i really have become a "fan" of him. seems like a nice guy and he actually managed a few goals for us. Him being so professional have surprised me in a very positive way. He knows he is past it and therefore just happy to be around and help out when needed. Shame he has lot his pace...if he still had it he could do a job coming of the bench towards the ends....and do much much better then Obertan (who i think we should try to sell in the summer).

Hopefully Peter you will find a english championship club or go back to Denmark and finish your career....you are very welcome in AaB :love:

Remember willin ghim to re-sign on deadline day 2009.  I don't think at that low ebb it is too much of an exaggeration to say that him coming in was a turning point for the trajectory of the club as a whole.

Being objective, when he was at us in the Championship he was younger, took penalties and played in the best team in the league by a mile, which amounted to a little over 10 goals. Boro should stay clear.

Ronaldo and objectivity when it comes to Peter Lovenkrands.. :lol:

Guest BooBoo

Nice fella who made a significant contribution to picking the club up of its arse.

I'll always remember his quality finish at QPR as we finished our Championship season.

Well played Pete.

Being objective, when he was at us in the Championship he was younger, took penalties and played in the best team in the league by a mile, which amounted to a little over 10 goals. Boro should stay clear.

Ronaldo and objectivity when it comes to Peter Lovenkrands.. :lol:

He only started games after January and scored around a goal every 2 games .. Had a key partnership with Carroll that got us promoted... Cant see how you can slag the guy off..

As I've said before, he showed a lot more heart and commitment to the cause in the relegation season than our so called captain at the time.

Could never fault his attitude while he's been here and was never going to be good enough to keep a regular place in the team at this level when we made it back up, but understood his place in the squad and never went to the media for a cry, and was disappointed for him that an injury finished his last season off early so he couldn't say good-bye in the shirt.

Wish him all the best for the remainder of his playing career and beyond.