Tamas Kadar

Skirge

Guest Stephen927

Good start for him then, the lad is clearly a class or two above League One. Strange he hasn't been used here with Enrique out, maybe Pardew thinks it's a better idea for Kadar to get a good months work out and catch up on match fitness.

Need to look at this kid & see if he is worth sticking with picks up a lot of injuries.

Like Vuckic, he is spending a lot of time injured. Brings to mind a conversation I had with a sports scientist friend of mine, who suggested players who are well-built (heavy) from a young age become more susceptible to injury later in their careers.

what is it with him and Vuckic,  they just seem to pick up injury after injury,  which is a bit of a worry cos they are both quality.  Tamas is too good for league one,  he'll cruise through games, especially at left back.

Need to look at this kid & see if he is worth sticking with picks up a lot of injuries.

Like Vuckic, he is spending a lot of time injured. Brings to mind a conversation I had with a sports scientist friend of mine, who suggested players who are well-built (heavy) from a young age become more susceptible to injury later in their careers.

Did he provide you any evidence to back up his suggestion or did he move onto his next suggestion that players who run quickly from a young age become more susceptible to muscle-specific injury later in their careers?

• 6 months later...