Tamas Kadar

Skirge

Guest firetotheworks

Any grounds for that opinion?

Sarcasm mate....

He says nothing untoward there it's just :"I'm injured, I hope it's not a bad injury."

Haha, ah right. That had more an air of knowing something we didn't, rather than sarcasm.

Guest Heneage

Any grounds for that opinion?

Sarcasm mate....

He says nothing untoward there it's just :"I'm injured, I hope it's not a bad injury."

Haha, ah right. That had more an air of knowing something we didn't, rather than sarcasm.

Oh no. To get all ITK and don the 'Cunt Cap' for a minute, during my few dealings (1 interview and 1 night out) Kadar is a really nice down to earth chap, who you won't find falling out of clubs or doing Ranger esq antics.

Guest Heneage

I knew Ranger would be brought up sooner or later.

What do you expect? He's on the same squad status level as Kadar but has not a tenth of the professionalism.

Yeah Kadar's definitely all about himself. I mean, just because after he broke his leg for Newcastle Reserves against Sunderland he came out and said "at least they didn't score" - definitely the wrong kind of attitude for this club...

:facepalm:

If there was one thing that I was looking forward to this season, it was seeing the likes of Kadar, Lua Lua, Donaldson etc. There have been plenty of opportunities for Kadar to play and the fact Hughton was willing to make pointless signings like Hall and Pancrate does concern me. Pancake has done nothing, apart from that goal against Watford. Every minute he has spent on the pitch has been a waste. He has no future at the club and prevented the likes of Lua Lua from getting first team experience.

I think Kadar could have filled in in January and done just as good a job as Van Aanholt (who I would like us to go for in the summer). The same goes for Fitz Hall. OK, he's a good Championship defender, but if QPR don't want him, it speaks volumes.

The main goal of this season was to get promoted. It's hard to do this when your in a title race. I'm sure Chelsea would love to throw out Scott Sinclair and Mancienne every once in a while, but it's hard to do that when you need to finish in the top position.

If there was one thing that I was looking forward to this season, it was seeing the likes of Kadar, Lua Lua, Donaldson etc. There have been plenty of opportunities for Kadar to play and the fact Hughton was willing to make pointless signings like Hall and Pancrate does concern me. Pancake has done nothing, apart from that goal against Watford. Every minute he has spent on the pitch has been a waste. He has no future at the club and prevented the likes of Lua Lua from getting first team experience.

I think Kadar could have filled in in January and done just as good a job as Van Aanholt (who I would like us to go for in the summer). The same goes for Fitz Hall. OK, he's a good Championship defender, but if QPR don't want him, it speaks volumes.

The main goal of this season was to get promoted. It's hard to do this when your in a title race. I'm sure Chelsea would love to throw out Scott Sinclair and Mancienne every once in a while, but it's hard to do that when you need to finish in the top position.

Of course, but has Pancrate played an important role in the push for promotion. Imo, Lua Lua would have had more of an impact on our season.

Guest toonlass

Kadar seems like a decent young lad who cares about his football. Total opposite to Nile Ranger with his bling, bling, gangstar attitude. Really hope he makes it.

Kadar seems like a decent young lad who cares about his football. Total opposite to Nile Ranger with his bling, bling, gangstar attitude. Really hope he makes it.

Think that's unfair on Ranger, from what I've seen of him he seems to be knuckling down since he joined us.

Think that's unfair on Ranger, from what I've seen of him he seems to be knuckling down since he joined us.

Is that gangsta speak for 'fighting'??

Is that gangsta speak for 'fighting'??

:lol:

Knocking Kadar over the comments is absurd. He is just young enough and naive enough not to know that he's always supposed to talk about the team and not himself. Nolan is quoted as saying that he is only concerned about the title and doesn't care about being top-goalscorerer. Which is BS. He wants both, but he's savvy enough to talk about the team and not himself.

Also, Baba is 100% correct. In a title chase, relegation, or promotion battle, you don't want to risk starting unproven or inexperienced players. Hughton made the right decision to bring in what CCC calibre defenders he could during the window.

Those knocking Pancrate are forgetting that he was a free transfer that came in before the transfer window opened. He played rarely. However, I do recall a lot of people praising one late season performance when Hughton brought him on as a replacement at right back. I didn't see the game, but many were puzzled by the move and then praised the performance and Hughton for making the call.

surely though just by reading the article its clear that Kadar was talking to what i'm presuming could be something from hungary, pepsifoci and skysports have took the quotes from there.  No doubt the questions were aimed at him and they are asking about HIS injury and how HE was playing.

Thats how i read the article anyway,  its a complete non story and can't believe the reaction although the comment about him playing for a team like Wigan is hilarious.....not a chance.

Have just read what he said and also can't believe the reaction. He has clearly just been asked a question about his injury and has answered it. I for one am glad that he is keen to get back and playing. If i had read the article before reading some of the reaction to it I wouldn't have thought twice about what he said.

• 5 months later...

Random bump, but I was just wonder what will happen with Kadar...

Always been impressed with him when he's played, for the reserves and first team. Seems like a proper footballing defender, composed and confident on the ball and likes to play it out from the back. Never disgraced himself when he was thrown in last season.

I just wonder now he is basically 5th choice CB when Saylor returns, will he start wanting a move away? I can see a loan deal possible at some point... just hope we don't let him go because I've always thought he was a promising player.

Thoughts on him? Seems to have dropped off the radar a bit since we came back into the PL.

Missed almost all of pre season through injury, is he away on international duty at the moment or has he picked up another injury? Only played once for the Reserves so far this season and the one first team appearance at Accrington.

Missed almost all of pre season through injury, is he away on international duty at the moment or has he picked up another injury? Only played once for the Reserves so far this season and the one first team appearance at Accrington.

Hmm, seems injuries are affecting him quite a bit then.

Think he's injured again,  the lad does seem rather injury prone.  He was really good in the reserve game against Chelsea at SJP and i was expecting him to play in the cup game game against Chelsea but he hasn't been seen since.

Yet again another lack of info coming out from the club,  hopefully its nothing too serious and he can be available for the Arsenal cup game.

He does the basics well, which is always the best place to build from. I'd like to see him on loan at a Championship club.

Definitely. Needs as many games as he can get at this stage of his career for his learning/development.

If S. Taylor is still off in the summer I'd have no qualms (if he's proved himself on loan) having him as part of 4 CB's.