Realistic Summer Targets 2009

Kasper

I think all you motherfrickin doucheparcels should button lip and get talking some REAlistic summer targets 2009 yo.

i think, er, yeah...oh wait your not TT so i don't care

Aww bless...you care about me?

Until today i never knew you existed; and by tomorrow i'll have forgotten. :)

aye right, you'll be wetting your pants to this for months pet

bluelaugh.gif

Honestly, i haven't a clue who you are before today. Have we crossed paths before?

Cox is deffo one we've lost out on, would have made a good signing for the price. Better than any of the strikers we've got on or books bar Martins.

wow, really?

jesus dude

That is taking it too far, but with the right coaching I think he could do a good job in the Championship and probably beyond.

What is taking it too far, my comment? ???

yep, a nobody versus players who've scored in the PL

too far

Who's that then? Carroll & Ameobi?

to be frank, yes...and smith and whoever else we have

oh no hang on lets ride it all on a youtube video or two

How many PL goals have the three of them got between them last season?

How many PL goals has Smith got for us?

Think i'd rather take a chance of a highly rated up and coming forward with potential and in his league top goal scorer over highly paid proven crap.

To be frank, you are a fuking lunatic and need locking up.

aye min, i've heard johnny broomstick from oldham is a great sweeper, lets sell bassong and taylor and sign him up, his youpoop was mint

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

EDIT: we don't play in the PL anymore sunshine

You mentioned PL you moron.  :rolleyes:

Fuking hell are you some kind of retard?

It's not my fault your knowledge of this player is limited to youtube vids, don't tar us all with your shitty standards.

wow, moron, retard...for fucks sake dude...oh i missed "lunatic who needs locking up"

hope you're proud of yourself sweetheart

make you feel big does it, big and strong calling people names and that?

if it helps you get off i'm a broken man

[balloooooooooooooon]

Don't patronize me and i won't call you for what your are. Simples.

fucking pathetic backtrack, piss off

There's only one deluded special needs case around here who needs to piss off.

so. er mods, what on earth does it take to get banned 'round here now?

this guys a fucking douche and i have to just take it huh?

come back nE5

Waaaaa....

So that's your plan, be a complete cock end and go fishing? Going by your other posts today i reckon so.

fucking hell, this is sweet

evidently i have free reign and frankly the worst i can come up with is you're patently a sad little internet hard man

so fuck off

you fucking clown

dunno, does that meet the current N-O level of cool abuse?

:mackems:

My god you are embarrassing.

33 years on this planet and that sad.  :iamatwat:

waaaaaaaaaaaait a minute, when does calling somebody retarded become better then what i said?  you f-u-c-k-i-n-g prick?

just wondering, if you can drag yourself out of your own arse long enough to answer

What's with the spacing of fucking like? Does it make it mean more?

Dear me, comedy gold son.

I think all you motherfrickin doucheparcels should button lip and get talking some REAlistic summer targets 2009 yo.

bluelaugh.gif

Honestly, i haven't a clue who you are before today. Have we crossed paths before?

just tell me you were after a chomp and i'll admit i chomped, then we can all go home

but calling me a fucking retard and various other shit ain't cool, despite the fact you're patently borderline yourself - that's really the only reason i'm playing in case you had a care worker watching or something

Cox is deffo one we've lost out on, would have made a good signing for the price. Better than any of the strikers we've got on or books bar Martins.

wow, really?

jesus dude

That is taking it too far, but with the right coaching I think he could do a good job in the Championship and probably beyond.

What is taking it too far, my comment? ???

yep, a nobody versus players who've scored in the PL

too far

Who's that then? Carroll & Ameobi?

to be frank, yes...and smith and whoever else we have

oh no hang on lets ride it all on a youtube video or two

How many PL goals have the three of them got between them last season?

How many PL goals has Smith got for us?

Think i'd rather take a chance of a highly rated up and coming forward with potential and in his league top goal scorer over highly paid proven crap.

To be frank, you are a fuking lunatic and need locking up.

aye min, i've heard johnny broomstick from oldham is a great sweeper, lets sell bassong and taylor and sign him up, his youpoop was mint

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

EDIT: we don't play in the PL anymore sunshine

You mentioned PL you moron.  :rolleyes:

Fuking hell are you some kind of retard?

It's not my fault your knowledge of this player is limited to youtube vids, don't tar us all with your shitty standards.

wow, moron, retard...for fucks sake dude...oh i missed "lunatic who needs locking up"

hope you're proud of yourself sweetheart

make you feel big does it, big and strong calling people names and that?

if it helps you get off i'm a broken man

[balloooooooooooooon]

Don't patronize me and i won't call you for what your are. Simples.

fucking pathetic backtrack, piss off

There's only one deluded special needs case around here who needs to piss off.

so. er mods, what on earth does it take to get banned 'round here now?

this guys a fucking douche and i have to just take it huh?

come back nE5

Waaaaa....

So that's your plan, be a complete cock end and go fishing? Going by your other posts today i reckon so.

fucking hell, this is sweet

evidently i have free reign and frankly the worst i can come up with is you're patently a sad little internet hard man

so fuck off

you fucking clown

dunno, does that meet the current N-O level of cool abuse?

My god you are embarrassing.

33 years on this planet and that sad.  :iamatwat:

waaaaaaaaaaaait a minute, when does calling somebody retarded become better then what i said?  you f-u-c-k-i-n-g prick?

just wondering, if you can drag yourself out of your own arse long enough to answer

What's with the spacing of fucking like? Does it make it mean more?

Dear me, comedy gold son.

called emphasis, i went to school

bluelaugh.gif

just tell me you were after a chomp and i'll admit i chomped, then we can all go home

but calling me a fucking retard and various other shit ain't cool, despite the fact you're patently borderline yourself - that's really the only reason i'm playing in case you had a care worker watching or something

You are retarded.

And i'm already at home.

You commented on the PL goalscorers then have a go at me when i mention their records, then to state were not in the prem like i'd forgotten.  :rolleyes: (being a dick basically) Basically you were talking shit and had no point and no leg to stand on.

That's why i asked if you were retarded.

bluelaugh.gif

You are retarded.

And i'm already at home.

You commented on the PL goalscorers then have a go at me when i mention their records, then to state were not in the prem like i'd forgotten.  :rolleyes: (being a dick basically) Basically you were talking shit and had no point and no leg to stand on.

That's why i asked if you were retarded.

no, i asked if you'd choose this lad over our strikers who've scored a lot of goals in the PL between them and implied the collective knowledge was only from youtube 'cause one dude put the links up, which i watched, and i thought i could have scored those goals with the level of defending

alls you had to say was you'd seen more and were confident he'd succeed, not call me a fucking retard and whatever else

anything i'm missing there shitbird?

Now you are just making shit up (in fact you have all along)

Am done with you, there's no reasoning with stupidity.

bye.

erm, eh?  i'm sure i've just been had by a fucking idiot?

someone who'd push a joke that far would stick around for the kudos

what a twat

been on the PFA's website and the following players are available for free (amongst others):

Michael Ball, Glauber Berti, Guillaume Beuzelin, Amaury Bischoff, Michael Bridges, Henri Camara, Sol Campbell, Ivan Campo, David Connolly, Rudolph Douala, Jonathan Douglas, Michael Duberry, Rui Fonte, Julian Gray, Didi Hamann, Carl Hoefkens, Dan Harding, Matt Holland, Paul Ifill, Radhi Jaidi, Collins John, Stern John, Patrick Kisnorbo, Lauren, Leroy Lita, Glen Little, Alan Mahon, Leon McKenzie, Michael Mifsud, Danny Mills, Graeme Murty, Noe Pamarot, Jermaine Pennant, Ricardo Rocha, Antoine Sibierski, Jerome Thomas, Svetoslav Todorov, Andy van der Meyde, Moritz Volz, Zheng Zhi

theres a few good names there, if only they can just hang on another week or so (realistically). we could do worse. who would you have?

been on the PFA's website and the following players are available for free (amongst others):

Michael Ball, Glauber Berti, Guillaume Beuzelin, Amaury Bischoff, Michael Bridges, Henri Camara, Sol Campbell, Ivan Campo, David Connolly, Rudolph Douala, Jonathan Douglas, Michael Duberry, Rui Fonte, Julian Gray, Didi Hamann, Carl Hoefkens, Dan Harding, Matt Holland, Paul Ifill, Radhi Jaidi, Collins John, Stern John, Patrick Kisnorbo, Lauren, Leroy Lita, Glen Little, Alan Mahon, Leon McKenzie, Michael Mifsud, Danny Mills, Graeme Murty, Noe Pamarot, Jermaine Pennant, Ricardo Rocha, Antoine Sibierski, Jerome Thomas, Svetoslav Todorov, Andy van der Meyde, Moritz Volz, Zheng Zhi

theres a few good names there, if only they can just hang on another week or so (realistically). we could do worse. who would you have?

Ball, Hoefkens, Pamarot, Rocha, Volz & Zhi would all be good players for you next season imo. The likes of Lita and Camara up front might be worth a gamble as well, good to come on from the bench at least.

Is Douala that one who used to play for Sporting? Remember him being a good player, probably s*** now tho.

Would take:

Ball

Camara

Pennant

Rocha

Volz

Zhi

and of course Sibierski.

Can remember really wanting us to go for him Douala after we had played them a few years back. He looked like an upgrade on Luis Boa Morte, had no fear back then.

I'd take Pennant under shearer, id expect him to at worst end up in the premiership dregs such as burnley or wolves first.

Ball might be decent back up on a one year deal

Camara is getting on and looking well off the pace at stoke, if we had to gamble Leroy Lita would be better IMO if he gets his head straight.

Glauber could certainly be worth a bet, might not be suited to the english game though.

Rocha is in a similar boat, hasnt ever taken to the English game but maybe just never got the chance.

Sol Campbell would be great if we got him on decent wages Jaidi then Dubbery would be the uninspiring back up option to bring experience to the back.

Misfud would be handy

Sibbers might be too far gone, would be fun to have him back, but its time we got serious, he bombed at Norwich last year.

Zhi would be a solid and versatile squad player.

HTT could finally get his wish to see Collins John at the toon! Think we can put that on the back burner though, 3 goals in 3 years, doh.

Kisnorbo was promising, but looks knackered now since several nasty injuries. Probably heading to the A-League with Viduka

I think Lauren's legs are gone, not having played wont have helped.

Campbell, Jaidi, Volz, Zhi, Misfud and maybe Lita would be my picks, followed by Ball if we really cant find anyone for LB.

Volz would definately be a decent bet given his age and experience, would give us the option of playing Habib in the centre if he remains too.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

would pennant move to a championshp club??

Was that not the player that the random agent said he was trying to get into the Toon but didn't know who to talk to? Think it was in one of last week's Chronicles.

Premier League player, with Champions League experience, now a free agent interest in the Toon, no names were dropped, but I thought it was either Pennant or Campbell.

Guest koenji

Apparently Bristol City are confident of getting Jan Venegoor who has just been released from Celtic.........would be worth a try if we had any management

Guest Roger Kint

Michael Ball, Amaury Bischoff, Sol Campbell, Rui Fonte, Julian Gray, Lauren, Leroy Lita, Noe Pamarot, Jermaine Pennant, Jerome Thomas, Moritz Volz, Zheng Zhi

Would give these a trial at least. The likes of Pennent, Campbell and Volz could do a decent job for us but would need to have a proper look at the others.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Still convinced Lita has proper potential, definitely worth a punt IMO.

I agree. Shame that it seems he's a massive c***.

Do we really need another one to add to the squad? Lita is too similar to Martins too, lots of pace, lots of shots, not a high conversion rate.

From the Journal today:

“It wouldn’t be true to say that Newcastle have missed out on Jermaine [beckford] because of what is going on there,” Rubery [his agent] told The Journal.

“There has been interest from other clubs and I would anticipate something happening soon – maybe in the next couple of weeks when the transfer market begins to start hotting up.

“The longer it goes on the less chance they have of getting Jermaine, but it’s not for me to say what is going on at Newcastle. But it is certainly true that Newcastle are still a seriously attractive option for Jermaine.

“They are a big club, with a fantastic tradition and history and any player would love to play at St James’s Park. I’m sure he would talk to whoever takes over at Newcastle when it is sorted out.”

From the Journal today:

“It wouldn’t be true to say that Newcastle have missed out on Jermaine [beckford] because of what is going on there,” Rubery [his agent] told The Journal.

“There has been interest from other clubs and I would anticipate something happening soon – maybe in the next couple of weeks when the transfer market begins to start hotting up.

“The longer it goes on the less chance they have of getting Jermaine, but it’s not for me to say what is going on at Newcastle. But it is certainly true that Newcastle are still a seriously attractive option for Jermaine.

“They are a big club, with a fantastic tradition and history and any player would love to play at St James’s Park. I’m sure he would talk to whoever takes over at Newcastle when it is sorted out.”

Someone in the other clubs transfer thread has just said SSN have confirmed two Championship clubs have bid for him. If true cant see him deciding to wait even longer on us.