RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I think they are saying he wants more money, rather than him being deliberately vindictive.  Either way I'm sick to the back teeth of this shite.Might go on a self -imposed media embargo.

'Whatever' on Skunkers (has a verified and proven inside track with the Shepherds) reckons Fat FRed is confident he'll have his feet back under the table before the end of the week.  This guy is the only person I've ever seen get genuine itk knowledge on the Toon, and it all stopped when Kenneth et al left town.

'Whatever' on Skunkers (has a verified and proven inside track with the Shepherds) reckons Fat FRed is confident he'll have his feet back under the table before the end of the week.  This guy is the only person I've ever seen get genuine itk knowledge on the Toon, and it all stopped when Kenneth et al left town.

Yeah I remember him coming out with some good stuff.

There's an element of paranoia in the .com article. The term 'parting shot' implies that Ashley would string things out, out of spite. I've no idea how long a sale might take, but I do believe that he's sick to the back teeth of all the aggravation and wants to get out as soon as possible. £100 million is a price that reflects his desire for a quick sale, and he's not going to go all arsey over the odd million.

He hasn't got the cash to drag things out simply to annoy us. If it pulls on for another month our overdraft will have yet again increased lowering the value of the club. The longer he clings on the less desirable it'll be. Methinks .COM are talking utter shite.

He's good mates with Kenneth IIRC. I can remember him posting details of the Siberski, Bernard and Rossi transfers hours before they were even in the media conscious and getting derided for it.

Guest sicko2ndbest

My take on it is:

MA knows the new owners want in as soon as possible to get some stability before the new season so he is holding in the hope of a desperate bid

As long as there's a resolution soon I'm determined to be only positive about it.

Fucking sick to death of being sick to death of NUFC.

This.

I just can't wait til the club is sold so things can move on...

I am hearing its a done deal, we have an AK owner, will wear no.47 on his Toon top... Shearer to be announced in the morning.... well when I say hearing I mean the voices in my head mind..

:D sorry

I am hearing its a done deal, we have an AK owner, will wear no.47 on his Toon top... Shearer to be announced in the morning.... well when I say hearing I mean the boices in my head mind..

Any other only fools and horses characters speak to you?

I am hearing its a done deal, we have an AK owner, will wear no.47 on his Toon top... Shearer to be announced in the morning.... well when I say hearing I mean the boices in my head mind..

Rodney you plonka!

:D

Rodney you plonka!

:D

Ah I love your fragile mind Skirge.

Makes me want to hug you and tell you everythings going to be alright.  :blush: