RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest toonlass

If you want to hurry up an Americant hen pretend you are going to serll to an Iranian.

Are American Hens scared of Iranians like?  :pow:

I want to believe it...

BUT...

This guy didn't exist until 7 hours ago as far as google is concerned.

It's a wind up. It has to be. How many 'tycoons' remain completely anonymous? Even our reclusive Mr. Ashley had had a fair bit written about him prior to taking over at Newcastle.

i work with an iranian and he has never heard of him

I work with an Englishman and he had never heard of Mike Ashley before he bought NUFC

Yes, but all foreigners know each other. FACT.

He's got you there mate.

I want to believe it...

BUT...

It's a wind up. It has to be. How many 'tycoons' remain completely anonymous? Even our reclusive Mr. Ashley had had a fair bit written about him prior to taking over at Newcastle.

You realise that his name is only Sirous Mahjoob in the Western alphabet, and if his dealings have only been in Arab nations thus far then there is no reason for him to be on English google?

I want to believe it...

BUT...

You realise that his name is only Sirous Mahjoob in the Western alphabet, and if his dealings have only been in Arab nations thus far then there is no reason for him to be on English google?

Precisely.

You lot must be smoking some serious shit when James is the voice of reason and logic. :lol:

Guest BigTrev

i work with an iranian and he has never heard of him

I work with an Englishman and he had never heard of Mike Ashley before he bought NUFC

ok you got me there

I want to believe it...

BUT...

Yes, I'm well aware.

Again, what is the likelihood that this 'tycoon', rich enough to buy Newcastle United, has never had anything written about him in the Latin alphabet.

I still say it's a wind up until something more credible materialises.