RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Richest Iranian is David Khalili

http://forums.iransportspress.com/showthread.php?t=39135

This could be a good forum to check out if Sirous really exist...if anyone can be arsed to try

"GeordieMatt" has already made a thread and tried to find out, I've asked for some confirmation whether this guy exists or not.

Mention that Arabian business news are citing Iranian Labour News Agency as the source :thup:

Guest BigTrev

the iranian lad i work with is adiment that it is not in the iranian culture to tell how much money you have as you cant been seen to have more money than the people running the country

Richest Iranian is David Khalili

http://forums.iransportspress.com/showthread.php?t=39135

This could be a good forum to check out if Sirous really exist...if anyone can be arsed to try

http://forums.iransportspress.com/showthread.php?t=60491

Yorkie  

Hi, is he real? I dont think I could handle it if he was fake. When we down I was crippled, I could barely breath.

Is this some kind of Steve McClaren thing where you start speaking broken English to foreigners?

I want to believe it...

BUT...

This guy didn't exist until 7 hours ago as far as google is concerned.

It's a wind up. It has to be. How many 'tycoons' remain completely anonymous? Even our reclusive Mr. Ashley had had a fair bit written about him prior to taking over at Newcastle.

You realise that his name is only Sirous Mahjoob in the Western alphabet, and if his dealings have only been in Arab nations thus far then there is no reason for him to be on English google?

Yes, I'm well aware.

Again, what is the likelihood that this 'tycoon', rich enough to buy Newcastle United, has never had anything written about him in the Latin alphabet.

I still say it's a wind up until something more credible materialises.

There are hundreds of people in the world who can afford the £100m, and you don't have to deal with the west these days to be rich. Someone in the UAE can make stinking loads without the need to be recognised in the West.

Clutching at straws.

You also don't have to do business with the the west to have something written about you.

The original article claims he's mates with the Iranian David Beckham. He's not exactly a low profile bloke by the sounds of it... yet no one in has written anything about him in the latin alphabet? Ever?

I'm not saying it's impossible but you have to concede that it's very very unlikely.

Could Mike Ashley be found on Arabic google before he bought NUFC? I reckon not.

http://www.google.ae/search?q=mike+ashley+sports+direct+news+2005&hl=ar&sa=2

Mike Ashley in an Arabic news source in its Arabic form?

If you do the leg work and get "Mike Ashley" put into Arabic then we'll test it out. Otherwise we'll just put you down as talking nonsense, deal?

I think it works the other way around kid.

:lol: "kid"

You haven't a clue what you're talking about.

You want to believe it so you're adjusting your logic to fit. Nothing you've said is anything other than opinion. You have no idea whether or not Mike Ashley was known in the arab business world before he took over Newcastle United. You have no way to prove your stance. You're just spouting shit. If you're not willing to engage your prefrontal cortex then we have nothing to discus.

All we have are the papers - who have been far from accurate so far - reporting on a dubious source. Yet you're still unwilling to concede that this is anything other than gospel.

Your stupidity has me trembling with rage, tbh.

I want to believe it...

BUT...

This guy didn't exist until 7 hours ago as far as google is concerned.

It's a wind up. It has to be. How many 'tycoons' remain completely anonymous? Even our reclusive Mr. Ashley had had a fair bit written about him prior to taking over at Newcastle.

You realise that his name is only Sirous Mahjoob in the Western alphabet, and if his dealings have only been in Arab nations thus far then there is no reason for him to be on English google?

Yes, I'm well aware.

Again, what is the likelihood that this 'tycoon', rich enough to buy Newcastle United, has never had anything written about him in the Latin alphabet.

I still say it's a wind up until something more credible materialises.

There are hundreds of people in the world who can afford the £100m, and you don't have to deal with the west these days to be rich. Someone in the UAE can make stinking loads without the need to be recognised in the West.

Clutching at straws.

You also don't have to do business with the the west to have something written about you.

The original article claims he's mates with the Iranian David Beckham. He's not exactly a low profile bloke by the sounds of it... yet no one in has written anything about him in the latin alphabet? Ever?

I'm not saying it's impossible but you have to concede that it's very very unlikely.

Could Mike Ashley be found on Arabic google before he bought NUFC? I reckon not.

http://www.google.ae/search?q=mike+ashley+sports+direct+news+2005&hl=ar&sa=2

Mike Ashley in an Arabic news source in its Arabic form?

If you do the leg work and get "Mike Ashley" put into Arabic then we'll test it out. Otherwise we'll just put you down as talking nonsense, deal?

I think it works the other way around kid.

:lol: "kid"

You haven't a clue what you're talking about.

You want to believe it so you're adjusting your logic to fit. Nothing you've said is anything other than opinion. You have no idea whether or not Mike Ashley was known in the arab business world before he took over Newcastle United. You have no way to prove your stance. You're just spouting shit. If you're not willing to engage your prefrontal cortex then we have nothing to discus.

All we have are the papers - who have been far from accurate so far - reporting on a dubious source. Yet you're still unwilling to concede that this is anything other than gospel.

Your stupidity has me trembling with rage, tbh.

love it.  :laugh:

There's a guy posted something on nufc blog about this, reckons he is the director of a company that has dealings in the UAE, and that the guy is definitely real, however has been unable to find out whether or not the bid is. If the guy is for real and unknown it would be a little bit random to have no truth in it surely? It's not exactly the first name you'd pull out at random.

Whether it's true or not I'm sure we'll hear something in the next few days. Llambias can't go on forever spouting shit about who when the takeover is going to happen. It's not particularly professional and I presume he will still need a job when this is all over and done with, surely he won't risk his reputation (and apparently he had a good one before he came here)

There's a guy posted something on nufc blog about this, reckons he is the director of a company that has dealings in the UAE, and that the guy is definitely real, however has been unable to find out whether or not the bid is. If the guy is for real and unknown it would be a little bit random to have no truth in it surely? It's not exactly the first name you'd pull out at random.

Whether it's true or not I'm sure we'll hear something in the next few days. Llambias can't go on forever spouting s*** about who when the takeover is going to happen. It's not particularly professional and I presume he will still need a job when this is all over and done with, surely he won't risk his reputation (and apparently he had a good one before he came here)

:facepalm:  :kinnear:

Whether it's true or not I'm sure we'll hear something in the next few days. Llambias can't go on forever spouting s*** about who when the takeover is going to happen. It's not particularly professional and I presume he will still need a job when this is all over and done with, surely he won't risk his reputation (and apparently he had a good one before he came here)

:facepalm:  :kinnear:

I'll see your  :facepalm: and raise you  :kinnear:  :kinnear:  :kinnear:

I hear he is made up' date=' Ashley is trying to rush Larry Ellison into agreeing terms on a deal, Lambias & Ashley think that making out they will sell to an Iranian will move things along faster with the potential American buyer. [/quote']

Although that is from someone with one post, probably someone else just registered on the Iranian forum... :shifty:

fk no way ios? Bet its Skirge. :razz:

I hear he is made up' date=' Ashley is trying to rush Larry Ellison into agreeing terms on a deal, Lambias & Ashley think that making out they will sell to an Iranian will move things along faster with the potential American buyer. [/quote']

Although that is from someone with one post, probably someone else just registered on the Iranian forum... :shifty:

fk no way ios? Bet its Skirge. :razz:

:lol:

How come I get the blame?

dear me has a fk in the name and its me..

sheeeeshh

Can someone give me the gist of what's happening/not happening with this Iranian bloke then?

We are all hoping he is real but we all know he is not.. oh and if he is real he wants to bring Keegan back.

Can someone give me the gist of what's happening/not happening with this Iranian bloke then?

The Sun had quotes from Llambias saying we could be sold next week. They also had quotes from this Mahjoob guy's spokesperson saying he was in talks.

At about 1pm, an Arabian News website carried quotes from Mahjoob saying what is now the thread title, and that he was doing it for Iranian football.

This guy can not be googled. See James vs cristian.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Imagine him in the board room. Be mental!

"WHATCHA GONNA DO, BROTHA, WHEN TOONAMANIA, RUNS WILD ON YOU!"

"Well, LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING MEAN GENE!"

"My name's Shearer..."

Guest firetotheworks

Imagine him in the board room. Be mental!

"WHATCHA GONNA DO, BROTHA, WHEN TOONAMANIA, RUNS WILD ON YOU!"

"Well, LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING MEAN GENE!"

"My name's Shearer..."

:spit: