RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sad Mackem Bastards don't refer to themselves as Sad Mackem Bastards, nor do they like the phrase Sad Mackem Bastards. Presumably they also wouldn't want to draw attention to the fact that such a phrase even exists.

Sad Mackem Bastards don't refer to themselves as Sad Mackem Bastards, nor do they like the phrase Sad Mackem Bastards.  Presumably they also don't want to draw attention to the fact that such a phrase even exists.

Could have originated from the Sunderland Message Board though.

I reckon it's all bollocks fwiw, made the day at work go more quickly though :lol:

He's appearing on SSNIran now but they're having problems with the satellite communication. Least we have our first sirous glimpse of Mahjoobafter all the mystery surrounding him.

http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/3921/6933.jpg

Very Good!!

:thup:

Sad Mackem Bastards don't refer to themselves as Sad Mackem Bastards, nor do they like the phrase Sad Mackem Bastards.  Presumably they also don't want to draw attention to the fact that such a phrase even exists.

Could have originated from the Sunderland Message Board though.

I reckon it's all bollocks fwiw, made the day at work go more quickly though :lol:

i had no idea what ftm meant, or was supposed to have meant for years.

i always just naively assumed (having seen it as graffiti in gateshead) it stood for 'fuck the mackems'  :-[

Sirious Mahjoob??

Aye right, nice try mackems.

They must have made up the legit persian news company who quoted the bloke and the iranian business news site as well, they're clever like them mackem idiots :lol:

If this is bollocks it will all be about this bloke trying to use our name for western PR, nothing to do with inbreds.

This had better not be a fucking hoax.

It's got to be.  Surely.  Getting an owner from a country that's regarded as even more evil than Germany - that would go down well with the media who think we're anti-cockerny.  They'll have such a wanking frenzy based on this we won't have to switch on the Super Hadron Collider to destroy the world as the whole south of England will turn into a black hole.

A hoax is one thing, but surely the 'joke' wears off after the first time it's been done? If it is the mackems - once again they are more concerned with our business, then that of their own club.

nah it aint, its those fucking london redtop papers, they trying to fuck us like they always done. 

Still thrashing out the details

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v425/Tomatzu/MrDoovde.jpg

:lol:

"I would like to buy noofkuh..."

"Do you mean N.U.F.C.?"

"Yes, noofkuh.."

:lol: :lol:

Still thrashing out the details

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v425/Tomatzu/MrDoovde.jpg

:lol:

"I would like to buy noofkuh..."

"Do you mean N.U.F.C.?"