RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My main worry about Keegan himself is how the players will respond to him coming back after he left them and shatterred their confidence.

Didn't many of the players come out in the following weeks and say that they were gutted about him leaving?

I don't know why but the fact Dave believes this, makes me believe it.

Where on earth did I say I believe it?

:-[

I sort of assumed from the way you were typing/talking.

I'm open-minded about it tbh. It's probably bollocks, but may well not be. Fuck knows, basically.

One thing I do know for certain though is that it's more interesting than weeks on end of absolutely nothing.

Correct.

Feel more positive today than for 4 weeks. If it doesn't happen then at least its moved us all away from the constant moping for a few days.

It's a special club and it will be back.

Guest Heneage

Hang on how can the guy not exist?

I thought the Arabian news carrier said they lifted the copy from a concrete persian news-source

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Keegan coming back would be one of the only things that would make us a bigger laughing stock than we already are.

even though it doesnt "get" me (no-script :aww: ) rick rolling should be a bannable offence. what if someone at work clicks the link and get fired because of it?

You deserve to get sacked if you browse the forum when working

Fuck off do you!

Lets look all the claims, and what seems to be true

Llambias has told the players a takeover is imminent. Source has been right in the past.

Llambias has spoken to the media about it. That doesn't normally happen, but last time he did so, nothing happenned.

The Sun identifies the bidder as Sirous Mahjoob. Not at that stage clear on the reliability of this.

Seymour Pierce confirms Sirous as interested but downplays progress to date.

Direct quotes from Mahjoob about his interest and his plans in Arabic press.

No direct proof that Mahjoob is the man Llambias is talking about.

even though it doesnt "get" me (no-script  :aww: ) rick rolling should be a bannable offence. what if someone at work clicks the link and get fired because of it?

You deserve to get sacked if you browse the forum when working

Fuck that like!

Mahjoob also said that one of his goals was to use Iranian players and coaches at Newcastle, and revealed that he has approached the ‘David Beckham of Iranian football', Ali Daei, with regards a coaching role at the club.

“Ali Daei is a definite priority for coaching the Newcastle team for the first season,” he said. “Daei is one of my close friends and we have had short conversations together, although we haven’t had serious talks with regards to this. After we purchase the club we will talk with Daei in regards to his presence.”

A spokesman for Mahjoob said on Wednesday that he wanted to bring Kevin Keegan back to St James' Park for a third spell as manager.

Uh huh.  You're going to bring in Keegan and then dictate who his coach and players are going to be.  Let me know how that works out.

Every google hit for the guy is from today.

Anyone know how to write his name in Arabic script?

Thats the problem, he isn't someone who the Western world have known about until today, so we don't have a clue. There are probably fifteen different ways his name is spelt.