RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mahjoob also said that one of his goals was to use Iranian players and coaches at Newcastle, and revealed that he has approached the David Beckham of Iranian football', Ali Daei, with regards a coaching role at the club.

Ali Daei is a definite priority for coaching the Newcastle team for the first season, he said. Daei is one of my close friends and we have had short conversations together, although we havent had serious talks with regards to this. After we purchase the club we will talk with Daei in regards to his presence.

A spokesman for Mahjoob said on Wednesday that he wanted to bring Kevin Keegan back to St James' Park for a third spell as manager.

Uh huh.  You're going to bring in Keegan and then dictate who his coach and players are going to be.  Let me know how that works out.

:lol:

even though it doesnt "get" me (no-script  :aww: ) rick rolling should be a bannable offence. what if someone at work clicks the link and get fired because of it?

You deserve to get sacked if you browse the forum when working

Fuck, do you? :blush:

No? Perks of being unemployed.

I would be president of the world if I wasn't allowed on this forum during work, and nobody wants that, do they?  :knuppel2:

Ali Daei in Persian is علی دایی.

Don't forget it's right to left, too.

Should we re-order the phrasing of the Shola Cokey to make our new owners feel at home?

Guest Heneage

What was it about a player Samuel Adjei the swedish kid saying they'd been told it was close?

Yep

Who spoke to him about it?

Guest icemanblue

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pictures/anime/anime053.jpg

That him?! Get in!

Squirtle for DOF!!

For christs sake, Mike. Stop posting in this thread, and start publishing some bullshit article about Shola having Iranian grandparents. Do it now!

He's already got a multiyear deal, man. No reason to big him up to the new guy.

Guest Heneage

That him?! Get in!

Squirtle for DOF!!

Are you mad? He's too wet behind the ears.

Not too impressed by his motives. All seems about boosting Iranian football, not sure how that can be done without conflicting with our interests.

Well he's not going to be able to boost Iranian Football by languishing in the Championship and saving his money for a rainy day.  Obviously if those are his motives then he'd need to make Newcastle as big as possible in world Football to get the best results.

Keegan just screams made up or PR, none of these "I'm going to takeover and appoint x and do this etc" claims ever happen

He probably knows as much about Keegan as we do about him (if he exists)

Not too impressed by his motives. All seems about boosting Iranian football, not sure how that can be done without conflicting with our interests.

How do you think he's going to boost Iranian Football like?, languish in the Championship and save his money for a rainy day?  Obviously if those are his motives then he'd need to make Newcastle as big as possible in world Football to get the best results.

Quite a few Thai footballers trained with Man City last season.

That him?! Get in!

Squirtle for DOF!!

Are you mad? He's too wet behind the ears.

SQUIRTLE DOESNT HAVE EARS

http://www.ugo.com/games/super-smash-bros-characters/images/squirtle.jpg

fail!

This has got to be rubbish.

It is total rubbish.

However, word is that a deal will be completed next week when a group headed by Freddie Shepherd and Max Mosley take control.

Their plan was to install Michael Schumacker as manager but now that he's chosen to return to F1 they'll install Boris Becker as first team coach with Tony Blair assuming the role of DOF.

This has got to be rubbish.

It is total rubbish.

However, word is that a deal will be completed next week when a group headed by Freddie Shepherd and Max Mosley take control.

Their plan was to install Michael Schumacker as manager but now that he's chosen to return to F1 they'll install Boris Becker as first team coach with Tony Blair assuming the role of DOF.

YESSSSSSSSSS GET IN. Scenario i'd hoped for.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Max Mosley wants the players to dress up as Nazis and spank him and Hughton till next Passover