RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What are peoples contingency plans like for when this inevitably falls through?

Meself I've got a straight razor and a warm bath drawn. 

Carry on as before and  wait for the next big bit of hopeless news like this

Guest labrowski

What are peoples contingency plans like for when this inevitably falls through?

Meself I've got a straight razor and a warm bath drawn. 

Six cans of special brew that will probably knock me out until the next lot of rumors start!

If this Meat Loaf takes over,

Will Nufc become a PLC again?  I'm guessing he will float us for sure.  Whether thats a good thing or not, I don't know.  

Anyone care to shed some light.  

Would take a while before they would think of floating the club.

Would it be a good thing though? 

It's always good in my eyes to have different people owning the club. Like Arsenal for example. All from the same family like last time isn't good though.

Yeah I hop he can attract some big investors.   Even Though the Hall's milked alot of money, we were still spending alot.

Llambias speaks!

From the BBC article:

Newcastle managing director Derek Llambias said in a statement: "We would love to be able to expand further on the sale and managerial position at the club, but we're very sorry we're unable to make any further comment at the present time."

Not a denial...

Llambias speaks!

From the BBC article:

Newcastle managing director Derek Llambias said in a statement: "We would love to be able to expand further on the sale and managerial position at the club, but we're very sorry we're unable to make any further comment at the present time."

Not a denial...

Something's happening...

Llambias speaks!

From the BBC article:

Not a denial...

Something's happening...

I feel it in me water!!

If this offer is £80m+ then Ashley would be an indiot not to sell. He has to cut his losses and get out of this club. Can you imagine the reaction if he rejects an offer from someone with the club at heart who has made the highest bid and he takes it off the market. Surely he knows he can't reject this.

If this goes through I hope to god he has substantial American backing behind him. If he doesn't and we don't go up we could be in for another rough ride. If Seymour Price are good to their word (!) they wouldn't be backing a deal that didn't safeguard the club's future; would they?