RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Roger Kint

Even if it was announced we had been taken over I still wouldn't believe it, i've grown completely redundant with all this bullshit.

Yeah that would be much more believable if you hadnt visited the thread dedicated to it and commented ;D

I've just listened to that and got my hopes up again. :-[

Dave your post was reply 17, 547.

do you see a trend here?

aye i see the trend. the one before it was 17,546 and the one after was 17,548.

i'm sure theres a pattern

I've just listened to that and got my hopes up again. :-[

Dave your post was reply 17, 547.

do you see a trend here?

aye i see the trend. the one before it was 17,546 and the one after was 17,548.

i'm sure theres a pattern

can always count on Madras.

When madras thinks the sale will go through then that's pretty much it all wrapped up. Will just have to wait till then

He said he thought it was imminent about two months ago though.

He was only joking though or something. He must have been. When madras thinks the time is right he'll tell us for real.

When madras thinks the sale will go through then that's pretty much it all wrapped up. Will just have to wait till then

He said he thought it was imminent about two months ago though.

as far as i'm aware the sale has been agreed betwen buyer and seller for some time.but the bank side of things needed sorting and this meant some of the details in the funding had to be changed and clarified.

Wonder who these americans are that's supposed to be in with moat?

Even if it's just moat i'd be just glad the club may have some direction for once

http://www.synthtopia.com/content/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/george-bush-eats-a-kitten.jpg

Wonder who these americans are that's supposed to be in with moat?

Even if it's just moat i'd be just glad the club may have some direction for once

http://www.synthtopia.com/content/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/george-bush-eats-a-kitten.jpg

he'd still be better than ashley

At least we know Moat will build up the academy.  He invested in the academy before he was even involved with the club.  I know he gets publicity out of it etc. etc. but he could have put the money in numerous other projects.