RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Agreed with Chez Given for once, English google might be no use for this guy. Could one of our Arabic posters please look him up?

Done that. Came up with nothing.

I thought you were a Geordie?

Agreed with Chez Given for once, English google might be no use for this guy. Could one of our Arabic posters please look him up?

Mahoosifat!!!!  :cheesy:

I thought you were a Geordie?

Me? Never said I was. Greek-Lebanese though  :thup:

We can achieve this by getting 2 million fans to donate £50 each or 1 million fans donating £100 each. The fact is either way we will have then raised the necessary funds to own the club

I don't know that I'd be laughing.  I've checked the maths and it seems plausible.  And I've heard that this guy is some kind of a visionary.

I am a visionary and I believe this is what Newcastle Football Club needs to ensure its prosperity for years to come.

We can achieve this by getting 2 million fans to donate £50 each or 1 million fans donating £100 each. The fact is either way we will have then raised the necessary funds to own the club

I don't know that I'd be laughing.  I've checked the maths and it seems plausible.  And I've heard that this guy is some kind of a visionary.

I am a visionary and I believe this is what Newcastle Football Club needs to ensure its prosperity for years to come.

Wants to bring back keegan with Shearer...yeah exactly what Ashley wanted, didn't happen and ended up FUBAR.

Wants to bring back keegan with Shearer...yeah exactly what Ashley wanted, didn't happen and ended up FUBAR.

But he's a visionary how could his visionary plan be flawed?

I am a visionary

Fuck me  :lol: :lol:

FUCK!  If these guys are taking over it would be class!

I had LLOADS of them as a kid.

Nearly as many as my he-man collection, easily more than Thundercats.

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

It seems that even Lee Ryder and his merry men at the Ronny have ignored the Sun and SSN regarding the Dubai link!!