RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The quotes could be ominous, could be fine. It's very hard to know without knowing the guy's character.

Bringing in a few Iranian youth players and coaches, with the intention of having them learn their trade, with the managers blessing :thup:

Creating an Iranian 'super team' with Ali Daei up front and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad as Director of Football  :thdn:

Guest Roger Kint

If you Google 'Sirous Mahjoob' the second result is the mackems forum.  :facepalm:

No surprise that by googling w**king you get that though tbh :pow:

Can anyone check this? www.ilna.ir

I'm not so hot on Iranian tbh.

Been a while since I studied Iranian but apparently Manjoob is a fan of this forum and says he's spent many an Arabian Night laughing at the Kinnear dog.

I bet we sign Andranik then, as he's a Fulham fringe player who was loaned out to Barnsley the other year. He's Iranian.

Fkn excellent news! :celb:

/skirge

do it right.  :knuppel2:

:pow:

Right lets get down to the important stuff...how much money does this guy have?

I want at least £10billion

its fucking bollox,  just like that storey a few weeks back about that malaysian guy.

sick of all this crap they use just to sell papers.

I bet we sign Andranik then, as he's a Fulham fringe player who was loaned out to Barnsley the other year. He's Iranian.

Fkn excellent news! :celb:

/skirge

do it right.  :knuppel2:

You have to change you sig to "Why so Sirous"

:mackems:

Been a while since I studied Iranian but apparently Manjoob is a fan of this forum and says he's spent many an Arabian Night laughing at the Kinnear dog.

In that case I'll give him 10 laughs to thank him for his interest:

:kinnear: :kinnear: :kinnear: :kinnear: :kinnear:

More if he buys us.

Mahjoob doesn't appear on The Times rich list at all.  That generally includes all the wealthy people in the world, although Iran could just keep that sort of information quiet??

I did like the Iranian footballer Karim Bagheri (Pro Bighairy), always added some comedy to world cup finals!

That Daie chap played for 15 mins under Souness at Southampton i think so atleast he'll be familiar with English football.

Nop he never. Think he may have had a short spell with Bayern Munich though. Obviously not as good as the legend that is Ali Karimi.

In that case I'll give him 10 laughs to thank him for his interest:

More if he buys us.

thats only 10 mate

what aload of old fooking bollox, every fooking site is rehashing the same story that came from the Sun.  Lazy fooking journos!

bullsh1t!    :kinnear:

How is that arabian site rehashing the SUN? :lol: