RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can't say I believe any of this like.

Based on what? They're allegedly quotes from the bloke himself, so you must have some sort of concrete belief we'll never sell the place.

Based on what? They're allegedly quotes from the bloke himself, so you must have some sort of concrete belief we'll never sell the place.

Allegedly being the key word.

That Daie chap played for 15 mins under Souness at Southampton i think so atleast he'll be familiar with English football.

Nop he never. Think he may have had a short spell with Bayern Munich though. Obviously not as good as the legend that is Ali Karimi.

Still does a job in the PL on fm08 :pow:

Allegedly being the key word.

At this point I'm more likely to believe that the entire ArabianBusiness.com was built as a prank by some Mackem and that this Mahjoob bloke doesn't even exist than to believe that we're actually getting sold.

There's no proof this guy exists. Even my name is out there on the internet, and i'm not a megarich businessman. Until i have a face to put to the name this is nonsense in my book.

what aload of old fooking bollox, every fooking site is rehashing the same story that came from the Sun.  Lazy fooking journos!

bullsh1t!    :kinnear:

How is that arabian site rehashing the SUN? :lol:

same fooking story mate, written differently,. to avoid plagiarism ofcourse,   the Sun mentions an arab in Dubai,   that fooking iranian website mentions some guy based in UAE which is where Dubai is in.  

same fooking sh1t.  Are you that stupid?

If this is a mackem joke like Testa says....it's the most elaborate thing I've ever witnessed.

Considering the press have been duped once already, if they've done it again you got to give them huge credit.