RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Out of interest does anyone believe a word of the 5 consortium stuff?

press association ain't exactly bullshitters

But they will be being fed by the same sources as the Times, Mirror etc....

and usually thats not from the ashley point of view as simon bird and caulkin are both harsh critics of him. Ashley slanted "exclusives" tend to appear in the news of the world and the sun (see llambias interview during summer, what keegan was suing for recently in the sun, keegans "wish list" in notw last year

you being serious?  you reference the 2 national journalists who actually like Newcastle as a club and say therefore the press association won't be fed Ashley's bollocks

and are you being serious with the outcome of the keegan case showing them as a bunch of liars that any press organisation with a shred of dignity would take anything that comes from the ashley regime as anything other than a bunch of self serving lies

Skysports gave the man at the centre of it all the chance to "give his side of the story" without the slightest bit of interrogation, not sure I can hold the press association in any higher regard. After all a source is a source to them, at least its better than making them up as many of the papers seem to.

and usually thats not from the ashley point of view as simon bird and caulkin are both harsh critics of him. Ashley slanted "exclusives" tend to appear in the news of the world and the sun (see llambias interview during summer, what keegan was suing for recently in the sun, keegans "wish list" in notw last year

you being serious?  you reference the 2 national journalists who actually like Newcastle as a club and say therefore the press association won't be fed Ashley's bollocks

and are you being serious with the outcome of the keegan case showing them as a bunch of liars that any press organisation with a shred of dignity would take anything that comes from the ashley regime as anything other than a bunch of self serving lies

Skysports gave the man at the centre of it all the chance to "give his side of the story" without the slightest bit of interrogation, not sure I can hold the press association in any higher regard. After all a source is a source to them, at least its better than making them up as many of the papers seem to.

skysports are just interested in getting more viewers on and with keegan haven given his side on espn they may have felt they needed to match that by getting wise to give his side

skysports are just interested in getting more viewers on and with keegan haven given his side on espn they may have felt they needed to match that by getting wise to give his side

The disgusting thing about that, was that the facts were out in the public domain. They talked to Wise, even laughed about what had went on, under a context that suggested the facts wernt out there. Slimy, soul-less arseholes.

Two consortium meeting Ashley in London tonight

They have access to Saudi millions

They will install Shearer as manager

Mort returning as chairman

Deal should be done by Monday

I cant reveal my sources but I can at 11.03am on Monday

believe me if you want

there im an itk now  :facepalm:

The papers will print whatever they 'hear', it doesn't fucking matter that some of them are also sympathetic towards us in opinion pieces.

I think this 'five in talks' thing is utter bollocks. If I had to guess I'd say Moat's is the only bid on the table and Ashley doesn't want to accept it.

believe me if you want

If you telling fibs, i'm gonna chuck you over the cliffs of dover  :dowie:

believe me if you want

Not kicking you in the bollocks but surely if there are two rival consortiums meeting Ashley tonight, it would therefore imply competition and therefore a deal to be done by monday would be very very ambitious, especially by Ashley's standards.

Agree that the KK issue has opended the door right up, but.

Lets see if you are right on Monday hey?

P.S. Why would Mort possibly want to return as Chairman given he probably had the chance to do so before now, with someone he knows and the Helm not some camel in the sand.

believe me if you want

Not kicking you in the bollocks but surely if there are two rival consortiums meeting Ashley tonight, it would therefore imply competition and therefore a deal to be done by monday would be very very ambitious, especially by Ashley's standards.

P.S. Why would Mort possibly want to return as Chairman given he probably had the chance to do so before now, with someone he knows and the Helm not some camel in the sand.

Its was a joke...ffs :rolleyes:

believe me if you want

I think he was taking the piss mate.

believe me if you want

:facepalm:

Hasn't the whole issue been that Fat Cunt Ashley wouldn't accept less than £100 Million, and Moat's bid is less than that?

Given his well-known stubbornness, he isn't going to sell for less...

As I said before, I bet there's just one bid on the table and it's less than £100m. It's even backed by Seymour Pierce.

Cue desperate attempts to make the club look in demand even though the price hasn't changed in months... :rolleyes:

Guest toonlass

Hasn't the whole issue been that Fat Cunt Ashley wouldn't accept less than £100 Million, and Moat's bid is less than that?

Given his well-known stubbornness, he isn't going to sell for less...

As I said before, I bet there's just one bid on the table and it's less than £100m. It's even backed by Seymour Pierce.

Cue desperate attempts to make the club look in demand even though the price hasn't changed in months... :rolleyes:

:sadnod:

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/4668364.Ashley_will_not_sell_Newcastle_for_less_than___100m/

Mike Ashley will meet representatives of Tyneside businessman Barry Moat at the start of next week to discuss the future ownership of Newcastle United.

Wonder if that's true.

It can't be, Sillius said by the end of this week.

end of the week always leads to early next week which then leads to the end of that week (repeat for 12months)

i dream of the day the SSN yellow bar reads " Newcastle United takeover complete"

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/4668364.Ashley_will_not_sell_Newcastle_for_less_than___100m/

Mike Ashley will meet representatives of Tyneside businessman Barry Moat at the start of next week to discuss the future ownership of Newcastle United.

Wonder if that's true.

It can't be, Sillius said by the end of this week.

end of the week always leads to early next week which then leads to the end of that week (repeat for 12months)

i dream of the day the SSN yellow bar reads " Newcastle United takeover complete"

then after reading that you jump and run up and down thew street celebrating without realising the reat of the yellow bar read "load of bollocks"

Guest toonlass

Deja vu...I'm going to predict Malaysian consortiums,Sirius Mahjoob followed by Florence,Dougall and Zebedee putting a bid in.

Nee chance, Zebedee would never pass the "fit and proper persons test"!