RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

They wouldn't be showing someone around unless an agreement was close or done in principle, right? I can't see why else it would happen.

Unless it was just some tourists. :laugh:

Guest habibbeye

People were shown around the training ground and academy today. I was too busy to see who they were but were in suits.

Strange that no other media source has noticed this like

Leaked/made up.

Maybe, but why Malaysian?  I'd have thought they'd have used a country we've been linked with like American or South African.

Guest pont-toon

aye - Mick Lowes was breaking the news on Radio Newcastle as i was driving home from work

malaysian consortium being shown round the SJP and then the training ground

didnt see Look North but would expect tthat is where they got the news from

Leaked/made up.

Maybe, but why Malaysian?  I'd have thought they'd have used a country we've been linked with like American or South African.

Wasnt  Mcmahon's consortium a bunch of Malaysians?

Leaked/made up.

Wasnt  Mcmahon's consortium a bunch of Malaysians?

Singaporeans

Leaked/made up.

Wasn't it a malaysian group that were after Liverpool at one time?

They could be just buying us and turning us into a big restaurant.

Ahhh you come down to st james' pork and I show you guuud time!

Malaysians in Toon

BBC Radio Newcastle report that Managing Director, Derek Llambias, was showing representatives of a Malaysian bidder round Newcastle today.

This is a new prospective buyer, so far unmentioned in press reports, and no more is known about the consortium behind the bid.

More on this as we get it.

Malaysians in Toon

BBC Radio Newcastle report that Managing Director, Derek Llambias, was showing representatives of a Malaysian bidder round Newcastle today.

This is a new prospective buyer, so far unmentioned in press reports, and no more is known about the consortium behind the bid.

More on this as we get it.

Betting scams galore! The directors box will be awash with their mates calling in to put money on goalscorers. Current sticking point likelt to be the BBC and Sky's refusal to show our live games with a five minute delay!