RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NewcastleMAD running the Vialli story. Available on NewsNow. :D

Fuck me. That is actually incredible.

And aye, it wouldn't surprise me one bit to see it make one of the rags tomorrow.

Guest BooBoo

Just got the text off one of my mates. The annoying thing is, this bullshit is getting a lot of people's hopes up.

NewcastleMAD running the Vialli story. Available on NewsNow. :D

Fuck me. That is actually incredible.

And aye, it wouldn't surprise me one bit to see it make one of the rags tomorrow.

Don't be daft.

You know fine well the papers don't use unconfirmed rumours from message boards.

They wait until someone updates wikipedia.

I just got the text from someone  :facepalm:

cp40 ?

eh, i havent got the foggiest fucking clue what this is about, ive been too busy shit stirring in the match thread?

Guest Brummiemag

TOON ARMY IN MASS MUTINY

CRISIS club Newcastle face a Toon Army mutiny with season ticket sales threatening to hit a near 20-year low.

Fed-up fans have snubbed St Jamess Park, with more than half yet to renew their seats in protest at the limbo caused by Mike Ashleys snail-paced sale and the damaging delay in Alan Shearers return as boss.

Steve McMahons Singapore-based Profitable Group have put in a bid, while one-time favourite, Malaysian multi-media mogul Ananda Krishnan, said he was not interested in buying the club.

Newcastles average crowd plummeted to 48,750 as they crashed out of the Premier League in May, around 40,000 of those season ticket holders.

Just six years ago, thousands of Toon fans were on a waiting list for a regular seat.

But three months into Ashleys latest bid to jump ship, many fans have refused to shell out up to £600 for the Championship campaign until Shearer is appointed and the new owners are revealed.

Fears are growing that season ticket sales could dip to the levels of 1991, when an average crowd of 21,000 saw Kevin Keegan keep the club out of the old Third Division.

That would see the ground less than half full.

A fans poll also revealed that a whopping 95 per cent of the Toon Army will not return before Ashley sells up.

And two-thirds of supporters will refuse to buy a season ticket until Shearer returns.

Mark Jensen, editor of The Mag fanzine said: I dont blame people for taking a reality check and thinking, Wheres my money going? Where is this club going?

Those renewing are doing so through blind loyalty.

Others are waiting for something to push them to stay with it.

New owners and Alan Shearer as manager will go a long way to making fans renew.

A Newcastle spokesman said: Season tickets are still being processed, meaning theres no actual figure for how many have been renewed.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/88248/Toon-Army-in-mass-mutiny/

48,750. 94% of capacity. How shit are we? :lol:

48,750 - highest ever average league crowd for a team to be relagated from the top division in english league history - shows what a wank rag comic the daily star is

:mackems: :mackems: She cannanay take much more Captain she's gonna blow..

THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS

Capt. Wei Jiafu -------------------- (Chairman)

Capt. Wang Futian ------------------ (Executive Vice-Chairman)

Mr. Liu Guoyuan ---------------- (Vice-Chairman)

Ms. Sun Yueying ------------------ (Director)

Mr. Wang Xiaoming -------------- (Director)

Mr. Yuan Xiaoyu ------------------ (Director)

Mr. Gao Ping ---------------------- (Director)

Mr. Jia Lianjun -------------------- (Director)

TOP MANAGEMENT

Capt. Wang Futian --------------- (President)

Mr. Chen Jingde ----------------- (Vice-President)

Mr. Wang Xiaoming ------------- (Financial Controller)