RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just been on Real Radio that Seymour Pierce have recommended which bid should be accepted to Ashley. How real this is I dunno

Real radio?

Just signed Pennant.  50k a week plus a free house and car.  Scandalous

The Sun can also reveal:

Shearer has held secret talks with the BBC about returning to Match of the Day.

He is sickened at the way Joey Barton has been allowed back at the club.

He feels it is already too late to rebuild the side with the new season just four weeks away.

Is that because your sister paper has been illegally hacking his phone again or because your journalists are making things up out of thin air again?

Guest Micktoon

New theory.

A young Ashley was scarred for life after an attack by Newcastle fans at White Hart Lane, the result of the attack meant that he withdrew to his bedroom as a child and had an almost hermit like status as an adult. However after the attack he swore that one day, no matter what the price, his one goal in life would be to destroy those northern monkeys so they could feel just how he felt that cold Wednesday night at the lane.

The story continues......................................

New theory.

A young Ashley was scarred for life after an attack by Newcastle fans at White Hart Lane, the result of the attack meant that he withdrew to his bedroom as a child and had an almost hermit like status as an adult. However after the attack he swore that one day, no matter what the price, his one goal in life would be to destroy those northern monkeys so they could feel just how he felt that cold Wednesday night at the lane.

The story continues......................................

...it all makes sense now  :undecided:

Surely the closer we get to the new season starting and the transfer window closing the club is worth less and less? We're pretty likely to stay in the Championship (if we're lucky) for more than one season if we don't get sold soon.

Have they or have they not had offers which met the asking price?

I'm getting totally sick of all this bollocks. Bored of it all now. Theres no progress at all, the profitable group, these malaysian fuckers and any other group of gobshites linked with a bid are all lies.

i can see it now, we're not getting sold, theres nowt going on. I can honestly only see one outcome to this shit saga, Lambias, Orville or some other inept cronie of Ashley coming out and confirming there has been no substantial concrete interest.  :rant:

Guest Phil K

How many players are we missing out on due to this ?

How much FURTHER damage is Ashley doing to NUFC ?

Can we at least have a change of thread title, sick of looking at this one!

How long do you think it'll be before someone comes on and posts one of those texts? :lol:

probably decky or yorkie

Guest fading star

I'm getting totally sick of all this bollocks. Bored of it all now. Theres no progress at all, the profitable group, these malaysian fuckers and any other group of gobshites linked with a bid are all lies.

i can see it now, we're not getting sold, theres nowt going on. I can honestly only see one outcome to this s*** saga, Lambias, Orville or some other inept cronie of Ashley coming out and confirming there has been no substantial concrete interest.  :rant:

That’s increasingly what it looks like. It’ll be the same as last time he put the club officially on the market, he’ll want a ridiculously high price and nobody will pay it.

Even if he lowers his price it won’t help as the value of the club is falling by the day. If there are any bids they’ll be soon be withdrawn and we’ll be back to square one.

Guest toonlass

IF, and it is just an if, we have had 2 bids put in for the club then what is the holdup in accepting one of them? My guess is that there are no bids at all.