RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone checked for Face book or owt , the last few pages have been fookin great thanks guys made me laugh so much when i should be weeping  :-[  Can you just imagine a Nuclear warhead coming out the pitch and going off heading for London and wiping out Ashley Llambias, Wise and the rest of the bunch and the MI5 saying " Jesssuss freekin H christ never thought the Iranians would do that" or a hostage situation at St james and nobody wanting to pay the ransom for Ashleys release  :celb:

I just read my post again, and just realised I made an comletely ass out of myself, sorry lads  :facepalm:

Nah no worries, you're welcome to make a comletely ass of yourself any time son.

Thanks, mate!  O0

I've only just spotted this forum today and have been following it religiously all day, and I just can't help but think we're being played here!  It would be great to think this is legitimate and we are in fact coming to an end of this crap, but looking at the facts, it doesn't look good!

Has the picture of Mahjoob doing the rounds actually been verified?

Heres to hoping that we wake up tomorrow morning to an actual takeover and Llambias' head on a spike outside St James'!

I've only just spotted this forum today and have been following it religiously all day, and I just can't help but think we're being played here!  It would be great to think this is legitimate and we are in fact coming to an end of this crap, but looking at the facts, it doesn't look good!

Has the picture of Mahjoob doing the rounds actually been verified?

Heres to hoping that we wake up tomorrow morning to an actual takeover and Llambias' head on a spike outside St James'!

God help you.

On the subject of Llambias' head getting put on a spike, I personally interpret that this is the small print holding up the whole deal.  They need Derek to agree to this to offset any boycoutts, etc that might be forthcoming when the wrong Big Al (Ali Daei) is made manager.

For the record, I think I'd rather have Shepherd back than some bloke (fictional or otherwise) whose number one priority is to further Iranian football.

atleast we mite get sum decent kebabs if it was true. fucking love me kebabs

Guest Alan Shearer 9

I rang my mate Ali Bali Dali Akmahaliwali from Iran and asked him how wealth Sirious Mahjoobs is. He said he's at least 34 DD

Guest Heneage

For the record, I think I'd rather have Shepherd back than some bloke (fictional or otherwise) whose number one priority is to further Iranian football.

Even if he's like Shinawatra and just puts a few in the reserves?

I rang my mate Ali Bali Dali Akmahaliwali from Iran and asked him how wealth Sirious Mahjoobs is. He said he's at least 34 DD

taxi for u son

taxi for u son

stp spkn txt spk pls r u thk lyk?

is it "cool" to destroy any notion that this guy might actually exist?? we've got no concrete evidence either way, but lets just see what happens tomorrow. if the story is still gaining momentum, than maybe this time its for real. im cautiously optimistic, but fearing that "game over" moment  :no:

taxi for u son

stp spkn txt spk pls r u thk lyk?

speak for yourself gaylord  :cheesy:

Did Shinawatra ever say anything like this bloke allegedly has about Thai football?

He's clearly thinking more along the lines of Hearts than Man City.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Well if anyone knows fanaticism, blind faith to a lost cause and unswerving support to a bunch of idiots making stupid decisions, its the Iranians.

new labour

Did Shinawatra ever say anything like this bloke allegedly has about Thai football?

I do remember Thaksin making those sort of comments tbf. The Hearts guy was a nutter.

Guest Heneage

I'd be amazed if he thinks that, 5-6 of the national side are at better clubs than us, I thin khe intends to put a few in the youths and reserves, like City.

Shepherds number one priority is lining his own pockets with our money so personally I'd prefer the Iranian Football motive.