RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I haven't been on for a while, have we found out if he exists?

even if there is such a person that exist, what makes you think he would wanna buy us?  

Onsale in club shop now!!

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3467/3200562394_b10f2bb5cc_o.jpg

is that a dildo with sweets inside?

Love the people hedging their bets either way.

Saying its probably bullshit, then saying people are saying its a hoax to avoid dissapointment, might actually be true.

I'm going the whole hog.  It is utter bullshit.  The man does not exist.  We're fucked and fat Ash is stuck with us and we're stuck with him and he is going to bum the club in the face until there is nothing and nobody left to sell.

There we go, sums up the past two years and the next couple of months up nicely.

no one knows f*** all about who he is or does he even exist, yet they somehow have quotes about him wanting to bring Keegan back hahaha!

Smells fishy?  how do you attract a geordie to a news item?  include the name keegan!

no one knows f*** all about who he is or does he even exist, yet they somehow have quotes about him wanting to bring Keegan back hahaha!

Smells fishy?  how do you attract a geordie to a news item?  include the name keegan!

There are different quotes from a different source. Will you shut up? Jeez, I know its not set in stone, but some of you sound desperate for it to be a hoax.

There are different quotes from a different source. Will you shut up? Jeez, I know its not set in stone, but some of you sound desperate for it to be a hoax.

im not desperate for it to be a hoax , im desperate for ppl to stop getting their hopes up,  these newscaster has fuked us about enough so dont give them the pleasure.    thats why they keep taking the piss out of us because we're so gullible.  

The one thing concerning me, besides, if he is REALLY going to buy NUFC is: How money has he?

Not know has I.

What said he.

Ok, I've tracked him down. He's got 7.2bn, but I haven't been able to find out what currency, so the range of his wealth is £0.0001 - £9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999.99

The one thing concerning me, besides, if he is REALLY going to buy NUFC is: How money has he?

Not know has I.

What said he.

Ok, I've tracked him down. He's got 7.2bn, but I haven't been able to find out what currency, so the range of his wealth is £0.0001 - £9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999.99

yeah dont forget he wants keegan back

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/3843/keeganquit.jpg

im not desperate for it to be a hoax , im desperate for ppl to stop getting their hopes up,  these newscaster has fuked us about enough so dont give them the pleasure.    thats why they keep taking the piss out of us because we're so gullible.  

As far as I can see, this Arabian business site has no reason to make this stuff up. Plus people are allowed a bit of optimism, they don't want you trying to drain the hope out of their lives for no apparent reason.