RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

For what it is worth, Iran are not a bad side and have some fairly useful players. They are the current Asian champions and have a history of some of their players doing well in europe, especially Germany.

The talk of Ali Daei is very interesting. He is by far, the most famous player to come out of Iran and played mat a high standard of club football with several teams in Germany including Bayern Munich. He is their equivalent of Alan Shearer and would probably be useful as a forwards coach at the club.

If it is true about this bloke buyng the club, then interst in the middle east will probably boom for NUFC. Furthermore, if he is working out of Dubai, he may have a lot of useful connections in the finance world, which he could bring on board.

However, my main worry is that there appears to be nothing on the internet about him although several very reputable middle eastern newspapers are quoting him and they are not often wrong.

For what it is worth, Iran are not a bad side and have some fairly useful players. They are the current Asian champions and have a history of some of their players doing well in europe, especially Germany.

The talk of Ali Daei is very interesting. He is by far, the most famous player to come out of Iran and played mat a high standard of club football with several teams in Germany including Bayern Munich. He is their equivalent of Alan Shearer and would probably be useful as a forwards coach at the club.

If it is true about this bloke buyng the club, then interst in the middle east will probably boom for NUFC. Furthermore, if he is working out of Dubai, he may have a lot of useful connections in the finance world, which he could bring on board.

However, my main worry is that there appears to be nothing on the internet about him although several very reputable middle eastern newspapers are quoting him and they are not often wrong.

Very sensable analogy about this guy....

Iraq is current Asian champions.

Why does everyone think this is a goer?

We have had much more solid looking info materialise into nothing.

No one major has even sniffed at this.

Most people think it's bullshit, the thread is full of people talking about manboobs, handjobs etc.

True, looking back its mainly gazzaA2 posting numerous times making me think different!

And a thread title that states someone is in final negotiations to buy the club perhaps?

Something will develop on this shortly.

You are seriously deluded.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Phoned up to buy Reading ticket today, and again asked if they'd be changing their season tickets to structured payments anytime soon. Politely lady at the end of the phone said she couldn't be sure, but things could change in the future as we might have new owners next week.

Not sure if she's just saying things reporting in the media, or if people at the club are aware of anything... just thought I'd share the conversation for what its worth.

Shepherds under value offer has been ignored as was every other offer that was under the £100mill asking price.

If the rumour is true that Shepherd's offer is the only one on the table then obviously it isn't under value. Unless Derek isn't talking out of his Llambiarse and the two £100m bidders materialise.

At the moment my hunch is the £65m being the only offer rumour is more likely to be true.

???

???

Well, you probably still got the point :D

Guest toonlass

Phoned up to buy Reading ticket today, and again asked if they'd be changing their season tickets to structured payments anytime soon. Politely lady at the end of the phone said she couldn't be sure, but things could change in the future as we might have new owners next week.

Not sure if she's just saying things reporting in the media, or if people at the club are aware of anything... just thought I'd share the conversation for what its worth.

How do you mean? I already pay in monthly installments for mine  ???

Guest Thomo

I know someone who works at the club in operations, Lambais has been at the club today with Lee Charnley and clubs solicitors, he has been told by a senior source that the takeover would be completed within the next three days, it is a consortium from Dubai, he thinks it may be DIC, they are busy completing the terms of agreement within the next 24hours. There is no truth in this Iranian guy taking over

Guest toonlass

I know someone who works at the club in operations, Lambais has been at the club today with Lee Charnley and clubs solicitors, he has been told by a senior source that the takeover would be completed within the next three days, it is a consortium from Dubai, he thinks it may be DIC, they are busy completing the terms of agreement within the next 24hours. There is no truth in this Iranian guy taking over

:frantic:

Guest toonlass

^^^^^

Not going to get excited by this, we've had yanks, Omani's, malaysians, and Iranians close to buying us.

I'm not really  :frantic: tbh, more  :undecided: but thought   :frantic: made a difference for me

If true, it could be that Sirous Mahjoob works for the consortium. That could explain a lot.

Do you really trust this bloke?  Also how much of this does he know personally and how much was he just told?

Guest Thomo

SAK, I am telling you this is fact, 100% information from someone that works amongst the managment at SJP, The Iranian story was a smokescreen to enable the takeover to be completed, I have been told information from this person before and it has always been correct, he told me on Tuesday that Martins was going to Wolfsburg.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

For new season tickets

Guest toonlass

For new season tickets

Oh ok, didn't realise you couldn't. My bad.