RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should be in the rules that if your ITK info doesnt come through you get banned for life.

Would cut down the wannabes :dowie:

hahaha mr nazi.

Movement of players out of club may be another sign something is imminent. All through the earlier rumours, no one was allowed to leave on loan, let alone being sold. May not be money bags Arabs taking over since they can easily afford Oba's wages unless this has been sanctioned by new manager in waiting.

Movement of players out of club may be another sign something is imminent. All through the earlier rumours, no one was allowed to leave on loan, let alone being sold. May not be money bags Arabs taking over since they can easily afford Oba's wages unless this has been sanctioned by new manager in waiting.

Maybe. Might also be that nothing is forthcoming, and so selling Oba keeps the banks happy for a few more weeks till the interested parties stump up the cash we want for Bassong.

Guest Thomo

Of course it was in the chronicle the same day, do you think Iam the only person that someone at NUFC talks to, once something gets out people tell people and then it ends up in the papers, all I am telling you is I dont make things up, I only tell you information that Iam told by people ITK.

Of course it was in the chronicle the same day, do you think Iam the only person that someone at NUFC talks to, once something gets out people tell people and then it ends up in the papers, all I am telling you is I dont make things up, I only tell you information that Iam told by people ITK.

I'm not saying you are lying. I'm just saying that the Elliot thing isn't really proof of your ITKness  :aww:

SAK, I am telling you this is fact, 100% information from someone that works amongst the managment at SJP, The Iranian story was a smokescreen to enable the takeover to be completed, I have been told information from this person before and it has always been correct, he told me on Tuesday that Martins was going to Wolfsburg.

Why didn't you post it?

I'm not saying you are lying. I'm just saying that the Elliot thing isn't really proof of your ITKness  :aww:

Well, he hasn't even tried to claim any ITK-fame has he? He's just relaying what he's been told from someone who would/should be ITK.

We are a sad lot  :facepalm: . The slightest rumour and we get all excited. Hope Thomo is right as we can only take so much mucking around by MA.

if the sale finally happens, let's look at this as a sign of blessing from Sir Bobby from above and with the feeling of goodwill generated by his passing, the new owners and manager will start off on the crest of a wave....

Guest Heneage

Well we will find out soon if Thomo is full of crap.

By then he'll have f***ed off like a s*** Kaizer Sose.

Is he that German lad we had on trial?

So Thommo when did your ITK reckon it would be done by?

Guest Thomo

If it doesnt happen you can ban me for life, all I can tell you that the information that I was told today was in a conversation with someone I have known for about 10 years, he said that it was a consortium from Dubai and someone suggested that it was DIC within the team, as I said earlier I do not write things to wind people up, I only come on and post information that may interest people, Lambais was at St James Park today to help finalise things, I didnt post anything regarding Martins as I was waiting to see if he was involved against Leeds, by the time I knew he wasnt involved the information had already leaked via David Craig on SSN.

If it doesnt happen you can ban me for life, all I can tell you that the information that I was told today was in a conversation with someone I have known for about 10 years, he said that it was a consortium from Dubai and someone suggested that it was DIC within the team, as I said earlier I do not write things to wind people up, I only come on and post information that may interest people, Lambais was at St James Park today to help finalise things, I didnt post anything regarding Martins as I was waiting to see if he was involved against Leeds, by the time I knew he wasnt involved the information had already leaked via David Craig on SSN.

Ok :thup:

Can't wait to get some news about this.

Guest Thomo

I never ever claimed to be ITK, but I certainly believe my contact is considering he works for Newcastle United FC !!!! He was told it should be sorted by early next week, so I would say by Tuesday/Wednesday, he said it was definately Dubai consortium and thay were going through the terms of agreement and purchase, I like all of you very sceptical on information posted on here, but I believe this person wouldnt lie to me.

Fucking hell. A lad comes on in what appears to be good faith, passes something on to try and give us all a bit of hope and people are just having a pop at him.

:snod:

Can you blame people for being suspicious though? I can't see how.

Well if it is DIC i will be over the moon, but not getting too excited over a supposed ITK.

When Keegan legged it,  a couple of weeks after there was a few rumours about him coming back with a Arab consortium behind him.

Hmmm I wonder