RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Thomo

Dont know Billy, I have told you all I know, I dont want to start and speculate on information I havent been told and may mislead

Guest michaelfoster

Hoping the thread title was about Phil Thompson, least we wont have to listen to him on Soccer Saturday

Thanks for sharing the news, Thomo. No one here knows any better and we certaintly hope this is finally happening. Not to bothered if its DIC, IDC, CID or ABC as long as they have some long term plans and the dosh to back it up without interfering with the footie side of things too much

For what it is worth, Iran are not a bad side and have some fairly useful players. They are the current Asian champions and have a history of some of their players doing well in europe, especially Germany.

Iraq is current Asian champions.

???

Well, you probably still got the point :D

If thats about grammar, "is" is correct isnt it as your speak of Iraq as a single entity?  :undecided:

Personally I think you can use either, Iraq as a collective would be 'are'.

Let's see what Dave says. ;)

Here we go again...

Surely it's more fun than the last few weeks of despair and no news were. It's a decent substitute for the rumors of a transfer thread in a usual summer.

it would be nice if one of these rumours actually turned out to have some substance that's all. we've had Malaysians, Geordies, Iranians and americans all lining up in the last fortnight and it's all been a damp squib so far.

Thomo sounds sure of himself though so i'm going to give this more credence than i normally would.

Will the new owner, if from Dubai, have to take the  'fit and proper person' test fr new owners or is it just for Premiership clubs?

If Ashley and Shepherd passed the fitness test I don't see why not.

Will the new owner, if from Dubai, have to take the  'fit and proper person' test fr new owners or is it just for Premiership clubs?

If Adolf Hitler comes back to life and launch a joint bid to buy our club with Bin Laden, Stalin and Dr.Evil i'd still welcome them with open Arms.