RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I know someone who works at the club in operations, Lambais has been at the club today with Lee Charnley and clubs solicitors, he has been told by a senior source that the takeover would be completed within the next three days, it is a consortium from Dubai, he thinks it may be DIC, they are busy completing the terms of agreement within the next 24hours. There is no truth in this Iranian guy taking over

more chance of jackson owning my ass to be honest.

I know someone who works at the club in operations, Lambais has been at the club today with Lee Charnley and clubs solicitors, he has been told by a senior source that the takeover would be completed within the next three days, it is a consortium from Dubai, he thinks it may be DIC, they are busy completing the terms of agreement within the next 24hours. There is no truth in this Iranian guy taking over

The bright side of this would be that DIC and Abu Dhabi United (The City-owners) are not exactly on the best of terms, so anything they manage to do with City DIC would try to emulate with us. I've previously stated that I wouldn't want us buying success but surely if a choice between the situation we are in right now and that I know what I'd choose.

SAK, I am telling you this is fact, 100% information from someone that works amongst the managment at SJP, The Iranian story was a smokescreen to enable the takeover to be completed, I have been told information from this person before and it has always been correct, he told me on Tuesday that Martins was going to Wolfsburg.

:lol:

Guest Wally_McFool

Best rumour I've seen in weeks. I predict an end to this long drawn out saga  on page 279.   :pow:

Guest Thomo

There is nothing worse than someone making up bollocks about the takeover, Iam like everyone else desperate to get this sorted.

My contact has ALWAYS told me 100% correct information and I trust him, I believe this is going to happen if he has told me.

For what it is worth, Iran are not a bad side and have some fairly useful players. They are the current Asian champions and have a history of some of their players doing well in europe, especially Germany.

Iraq is current Asian champions.

???

Well, you probably still got the point :D

If thats about grammar, "is" is correct isnt it as your speak of Iraq as a single entity?  :undecided:

Guest toonlass

For anyone who missed it Lambias was on SSN earlier and the reporter said at the end of the interview " I know you're in a rush to get to London so ill let you go" . A rush is what i like to hear.

Aye, his tea will be on.

Guest Jungle Barry

For anyone who missed it Lambias was on SSN earlier and the reporter said at the end of the interview " I know you're in a rush to get to London so ill let you go" . A rush is what i like to hear.

His mam must've had his tea on.

For what it's worth somebody on skunkers has posted a similar thing regarding dubai consortia. No source quoted like so could well have just read it on here and relayed the message.

Guest Jungle Barry

Aye, his tea will be on.

Beat me to it!

If he stays in Newcastle for too long, he fears he might catch something.

"NOONE WILL BUY THE CLUB IF I'M NOT IN LONDON! AHHHH!"