RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Never been on this site before, but have been reading this thread with much interest over the last few days.  I have had my fingers burnt a few times this summer believing such talk, however I cannot believe that a regular poster such as Thomo would deliberately mislead everyone just for the hell of it.  

The reason I have a little more faith in this guy is he obviously is an NUFC supporter. If it doesn't come to fruition I reckon it will be because the info he received was duff as opposed to him being a twat.

Here's hoping like...

We think Thomo is the one being mislead

If Keegan comes back again it will seriously test my resolve with this club.  What a fucking joke.

Tarra then.

If he doesn't come back will you go?

:lol: Keegan coming back is the most ridiculous thing ever btw.

Guest Nige_S4

thomo's only getting abused because people are bored and frustrated. we've heard it all before so naturally we don't want our fingers burnt again. but i agree that something positive must be going on, although whether its exactly what your source has described is debatable. at least its better than having "nothing" in the thread title. im giddy with excitement!!

PS/ when i was at SJP today i was told the pitch is being prepared for a helicopter landing around 3pm tomorrow. rumoured to be keegan.....

What do you think a helicopters downdraught would do to the memorial tributes in the stadium?

What about the fact that the ground is open to the public all week? I hope it;s a good pilot........

If Keegan comes back again it will seriously test my resolve with this club.  What a fucking joke.

And if there's one thing we're not at the moment, it's a joke.

Can't help but think if there was anything in this the media would have picked something up by now, especially if it was due to happen tomorrow/Wednesday.

There wouldn't need to be anything in it for the media to run with it, there was less then nothing in the Vialli thing and it got back page headlines in a few papers.

:facepalm: Why anyone would want KK back is beyond me?

http://geotypografika.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/keegandm0609_468x766.jpg

whats good about this?

Guest sicko2ndbest

:facepalm: Why anyone would want KK back is beyond me?

http://geotypografika.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/keegandm0609_468x766.jpg

whats good about this?

Everything! Mmmmmhummm.

:pow:

Fucks sake!

Guest NICK C

This from nufcblog is a decent point...

Rodzilla // Aug 3, 2009 at 7:08 PM

Right, well my brain has just reached melting point with all this buy-out mallarky. I think my best bet is to just look forward to Saturday, and forget about anyone coming in before that.

There was cyber-gossip/bull5hit about an announcement on Tuesday but I’m not getting mi chicken-calculator out yet.

So far (in no particular order) we’ve had:

The Profitable Group headed by Steve McMahon

The Sultan of Oman

Rich American Consortium with Vialli as DOF

Freddie Shepherd with overseas backing

A kitchen sink

A Nigerian Consortium

A North East based consortium of 20 millionaires

A South African Diamond billionaire

Iranian tycoon – ‘Sirous Mahjoob’

Charlie fkn Chawke and his band of merry men

The Dubai Investment Capital Group

Bill effin Gates

Anil Ambani

Some dirty mackem joker

Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum

Sheik Itaal Aboot

Ananda Krishnan

Ashley stays with David Dein as Chairman

Philip Anschutz – Los Angeles Galaxy owner

Komfort’s wife’s mate’s Mam’s work colleague at Greggs’s long-lost cousin billionaire

Robert Kuok – the Sugar King of Asia

…and My Mam’s best mate’s dog.

Is it any wonder we’re all pulling our hair out?! It’s enough to drive anyone ’round the twist, up the wall then back in time for tea.