RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dave, shut this thread down.

Please.

Why?

Cause I cant take it anymore I tells ya!!!

None of us can, hence the massive freak down.

Havent any of yous heard of ,.. Waiting and seeing?

Very true, but we still appear to be as far away from the takeover as ever. The Barry Moat story would carry a little more credence I guess, and there are no quotes dismissing that........

We still have quotes attributed to Llambias that it would be this week, and a reliable source told us that the players have been told the same by him.

So I think what it essentially boils down to is whether or not Llambias is an evil malicious liar.

Guest toonlass

Last time I checked this thread there were 287 pages.  bluelaugh.gif

I'm going to say fuck all has happened since.

Nothing has happened since the OP tbh

Guest Roger Kint

Even more embarassing as the morons on the chronicle forum this thread like :facepalm:

Yet you still read & post in it??

Read to find out if anything of note was posted. Shocking really i mean whatever else would i click on a thread of a football forum for?

Posted to explain how its embarassing. Fairly self explanitory dont you know?

I hope thats cleared up your problem :kinnear:

I rekon ashley will stall and fuck about, and get as much money in from season tickets and transfers out, before selling at the end of August,...its what i would do in his position.

Even more embarassing as the morons on the chronicle forum this thread like :facepalm:

Yet you still read & post in it??

Read to find out if anything of note was posted. Shocking really i mean whatever else would i click on a thread of a football forum for?

Posted to explain how its embarassing. Fairly self explanitory dont you know?

I hope thats cleared up your problem :kinnear:

It's only a laugh man, How is it embarrassing?