RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If it doesn't happen is the response going to be a hands-up "OK, my ITK was mistaken/talking bollocks and I put too much faith in him" or "It must have hit a snag and been called off at the last minute, it was definitely happening... Maybe it's just been delayed"

It's quite possible no one will tell Ryder anything and that the Arab story is still on.

Alternatively, MA is clinging to the hope he can sell before August 31st, if not there's a 2 week break for the internationals where he can bring in a manager and some loan signings

http://toon-talk.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3740&start=150

I can confirm that the club will not be sold today.

Obi was right to post his original prediction and i fully beleive the source at the time was on the correct page.

Unfortunately i can confirm that Mike Ashley and Derick Lambias will still be running this club come kick off on Saturday evening and most likely for most part of next season, Yes they are trying to sell and were very close to it but that deal has fallen through. Through no fault of Ashley and Lambias i have to say.

This is genuine and i have to stress again that Obi and his fellow admins were right to post this, their information was correct but as of Monday the deal has officially been declined.

I wanted to save all your F5 keys and hopefully we will have something to cheer about next year.

let the bad times roll.

:no: :no: :weep: :weep: :weep:

If it doesn't happen is the response going to be a hands-up "OK, my ITK was mistaken/talking bollocks and I put too much faith in him" or "It must have hit a snag and been called off at the last minute, it was definitely happening... Maybe it's just been delayed"

Wow, an answer in 5 minutes ;)

Obi was right to post his original prediction and i fully beleive the source at the time was on the correct page.

Unfortunately i can confirm that Mike Ashley and Derick Lambias will still be running this club come kick off on Saturday evening and most likely for most part of next season, Yes they are trying to sell and were very close to it but that deal has fallen through. Through no fault of Ashley and Lambias i have to say.

This is genuine and i have to stress again that Obi and his fellow admins were right to post this, their information was correct but as of Monday the deal has officially been declined.

I wanted to save all your F5 keys and hopefully we will have something to cheer about next year.

let the bad times roll.

As if the deal was ever on.

let the bad times roll.

I never trusted Obi anyway, he was always making shit up. I was more interested in our own sources. Keep the faith!

:lol:

sorry but its all to funny now, we have to laugh if not we will go crazy, he wont sell us that man is not capable of sealing a deal with proper businessmen. He is an oaf and will therefore offend anyone that tries to deal with him.

He should now look at finding a manager for the season, he can at least try and do that right.

He should now look at finding a manager for the season, he can at least try and do that right.

i doubt it, we'll be stuck with hughton

I think it's now time for the question to be asked: "which would you prefer, Houghton or Kinnear?" :lol:

i doubt it, we'll be stuck with hughton

I think it's now time for the question to be asked: "which would you prefer, Houghton or Kinnear?" :lol:

Hughton (sp)

Venables