RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I don't really care if we lose another season due to a take over we just need Ashley out at all costs. He has to be run out of town with pitchforks jabbing at his fat arse if necessary. Just sell up and fuck off you lard-brained bastard.

i'll be fucking fuming if this happens.

It's already happening, not a lot we can do about it while we are in limbo without a manager and an owner on the run. If he finally leaves at the end of it at least we can take some positives out of it.

Guest wshmag

I don't really care if we lose another season due to a take over we just need Ashley out at all costs. He has to be run out of town with pitchforks jabbing at his fat arse if necessary. Just sell up and fuck off you lard-brained bastard.

i'll be fucking fuming if this happens.

It's already happening, not a lot we can do about it while we are in limbo without a manager and an owner on the run. If he finally leaves at the end of it at least we can take some positives out of it.

if we go into next season with that shit-house ashley still in charge, still looking to sell, i suspect the fat cunt will not be prepared to invest in the playing side but fully prepared to offload some of the players.

if this is the case, i can see a second relegation on the cards.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Times

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/newcastle/article6451545.ece

Freddy Shepherd, Newcastle’s former chairman, is involved in one consortium that plans to meet Ashley’s advisers this week. Shepherd faces competition, however, from a group of Middle East investors, whose lawyers and accountants flew into Newcastle from Dubai on Friday to assess the club’s finances

Times

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/newcastle/article6451545.ece

Freddy Shepherd, Newcastles former chairman, is involved in one consortium that plans to meet Ashleys advisers this week. Shepherd faces competition, however, from a group of Middle East investors, whose lawyers and accountants flew into Newcastle from Dubai on Friday to assess the clubs finances

It looks like Fat Fred is willing to buy at a knockdown price, and Ashley will be desperate to sell to anyone else which would explain the sales pitch in the middle east recently. Let's just hope the arabs bite because I don't think Ashley will want to sell back to Shepherd if he can help it.

I like this bit too:

Shearer, who returns to Tyneside today after a brief stay at his villa in Portugal, is frustrated at the delay and will seek a meeting with Derek Llambias, the Newcastle managing director, tomorrow. He will be told that no decision can be made over his appointment until any takeover is completed.

Might as well stay out there then Al.

I like this bit too:

Shearer, who returns to Tyneside today after a brief stay at his villa in Portugal, is frustrated at the delay and will seek a meeting with Derek Llambias, the Newcastle managing director, tomorrow. He will be told that no decision can be made over his appointment until any takeover is completed.

"If only I'd read the Times" :doh:.

I like this bit too:

Shearer will have to wait for the club to be sold. If the sale falls through we will be fucked but I think Ashley is beyond caring. The only hope we have now is that the fat fucker agrees a price and fucks off.

Is it so beyond these morons to ask the possible buyers if they would object to Shearer being made permenant manager before any takeover is completed? ???

I assume the problem with that is if any proposed takeover falls through, Ashley is going to need to find the resources to put Shearer's plans into action with him still in charge. Hence the bit about asking the banks for a working loan or whatever.

I'm bored with this now, mike ashley and his clowns are really testing my love of NUFC at the moment.

Not testing my love for the club nothing can do that, it is strengthening my hatred for Ashley though.

I'm bored with this now, mike ashley and his clowns are really testing my love of NUFC at the moment.

Not testing my love for the club nothing can do that, it is strengthening my hatred for Ashley though.

Yes sorry, my love of NUFC will always be but these cunts are testing me at the moment.

Yes sorry, my love of NUFC will always be but these c***s are testing me at the moment.

I'm feeling ya pain mate, other problem is also with him being such a cunt any potential buyer is going to find him a total arsehole to deal with.

I think the opposite actually Skirge.  He's impulsive and he wants out.  He'll be  a sight easier to deal with than someone who wouldn't mind hanging around and was looking for a better deal.  This will be done soon imo.  It is what we end up with and where we are at that stage that worries me...

I think the opposite actually Skirge.  He's impulsive and he wants out.  He'll be  a sight easier to deal with than someone who wouldn't mind hanging around and was looking for a better deal.  This will be done soon imo.  It is what we end up with and where we are at that stage that worries me...

I hope your right, I just think the nature of the man will offend any real decent businessman/men.

Aye but with him being so eager to GET OUT, he is putting everything else on hold til he finds a buyer, we have to appoint a manager, rebuild a team and try to sell season tickets.

My fear is this will drag on and we end up with some half arsed team and another Kinnear type appointment.

Dave Bassett.