RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Holy fucking shit.

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~1687615,00.html

NUFC Statement

The Board of Newcastle United can today confirm that the Club is for sale at the price of £100m.

Interested parties should contact Newcastle United at [email protected] (or Keith Harris at Seymour Pierce) for further details.

The Club will not be making any further comment at the present time.

:mackems:

So actually there're no interest buyers at the moment right? or they dun need to publish this kinda shit...

I would have previously said this perhaps means there have been offers lower than the asking price, but you're probably right. No offers, no interest. Resort to a classified ad begging for emails on the official site.

Guest Stephen927

No idea how you prove someones credentials for buying the club through an e-mail, anybody could send a half decent e-mail that looks genuine, complete waste of time.

I could send an e-mail right now offering £105m, how do they know I haven't got that kind of money so they would have to follow it up and waste some time with me. Utter idiots.