RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

No idea how you prove someones credentials for buying the club through an e-mail, anybody could send a half decent e-mail that looks genuine, complete waste of time.

I could send an e-mail right now offering £105m, how do they know I haven't got that kind of money so they would have to follow it up and waste some time with me. Utter idiots.

Easy, simply attach your profile picture:

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/5981/fonejacker.jpg

:thup:

No idea how you prove someones credentials for buying the club through an e-mail, anybody could send a half decent e-mail that looks genuine, complete waste of time.

I could send an e-mail right now offering £105m, how do they know I haven't got that kind of money so they would have to follow it up and waste some time with me. Utter idiots.

You don't it's for more info, you'll probably just get some sort of PDF brochure sent back.

I didn't know the club was for sale so it is very kind of them to let me know.  I had been wondering what Keith Harris and the newspapers have been discussing for the last couple of weeks.

Idiots.

You don't it's for more info, you'll probably just get some sort of PDF brochure sent back.

Well volunteered Phil, get it on Rapidshare. O0

Well volunteered Phil, get it on Rapidshare. O0

Good idea, let's all send one & drag this out for as long as possible. ;)

Guest toonlass

Wonder how many mackems are now emailing stupid offers into the club. Sheesh, we have hit a new low.

Guest dover

As I said previously, theres no arab consortium and the local one wont pay what he wants. He wants £200 million in actual fact, with £100million paid in installments to repay the loan note he gave NUFC. Would you pay £200 Million for a championship club? In a financial crisis? With no Saleable assets and a £40 million barclays overdraft?

WERE FUCKED. We will still be sale come start of championship, with no manager and no players, administration is the likely scenario now.

Guest icemanblue

As I said previously, theres no arab consortium and the local one wont pay what he wants. He wants £200 million in actual fact, with £100million paid in installments to repay the loan note he gave NUFC. Would you pay £200 Million for a championship club? In a financial crisis? With no Saleable assets and a £40 million barclays overdraft?

WERE FUCKED. We will still be sale come start of championship, with no manager and no players, administration is the likely scenario now.

:dowie:

Where's your information from?

From reading the forum I was expecting the link to be ebay or something, rather then a very ordinary club statement ???  What a drama over absolutely nowt.

I'm glad they've confirmed the price they want officially anyway, unlike last time

Guest toonlass

explain how this will happen? Seeing that Ashley is the sole owner he is hardly likely to put the club into administration.  :kinnear:

From reading the forum I was expecting the link to be ebay or something, irather then a very ordinary club statement ???  I'm glad they've confirmed the price they want officially, unlike last time.

Think it's more the offers to that email address.

From reading the forum I was expecting the link to be ebay or something, irather then a very ordinary club statement ???  I'm glad they've confirmed the price they want officially, unlike last time.

Think it's more the offers to that email address.

I don't think the email address has been set up for offers as such. :lol:

From reading the forum I was expecting the link to be ebay or something, rather then a very ordinary club statement ???  I'm glad they've confirmed the price they want officially, unlike last time.

Has any other club sold recently put a page up on their official website confirming the asking price? Genuine question, because I don't know that they have. It just seems laughably desperate to me. The email address is just the icing on the cake, they're practically begging. :lol:

In any case, aren't they supposedly paying Keith Harris to find a buyer?