RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A new owner wont appoint O'Leary...

I know he wont.

I'm saying that the appointment of O'Leary is not the problem for me,Fat boy  Ashley not selling the club is.

They wouldn't allow O'Leary to be appointed in the first place in they were about to buy the club.

Ashley's on his way IMO. His threats to take the club off the market are just a desperate bid to get a higher price but there's surely no going back now. Take the money and run you cockney twat. or take it and waddle...just do it quickly.

Guest Wally_McFool

Ashley's on his way IMO. His threats to take the club off the market are just a desperate bid to get a higher price but there's surely no going back now. Take the money and run you cockney twat. or take it and waddle...just do it quickly.

I would love to know  if Seymour Pierce have advised Ashley as to how much the club might be worth in a years time if Newcastle dont go straight back up.

Guest Vincent V

Iceman, that was a bit below the belt, I dont need to go into this again but if I was bullshitting any of you I wouldnt show my face back on here again, I was told information that Derek Lambais told heads of department on the day SBR died.

I still to the day believe anything Iam told my my ITK, because most of the info he has told me has been correct.

YOu have been bullshitting all along and have not provided any evidence that you not been.  It's time for you to end this torrent of utter shite that you posting.  

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I heard Ashley isn't selling the club till we get to page 500 of this thread, and he'll personally post on it announcing he's sold the club. Dave can then phone SSN with BREAKIN NEWZZZZ OMG WTF story for SSN to infest.

I would love to know  if Seymour Pierce have advised Ashley as to how much the club might be worth in a years time if Newcastle dont go straight back up.

He's probably not spoken to them since he put it up for sale, but I would imagine if he's meeting up this week with them it will be on the agenda.

Iceman, that was a bit below the belt, I dont need to go into this again but if I was bullshitting any of you I wouldnt show my face back on here again, I was told information that Derek Lambais told heads of department on the day SBR died.

I still to the day believe anything Iam told my my ITK, because most of the info he has told me has been correct.

YOu have been bullshitting all along and have not provided any evidence that you not been.  It's time for you to end this torrent of utter shite that you posting.  

Relax.

I heard Ashley isn't selling the club till we get to page 500 of this thread, and he'll personally post on it announcing he's sold the club. Dave can then phone SSN with BREAKIN NEWZZZZ OMG WTF story for SSN to infest.

There's only one way to help the page/post count increase....

Press Conference at 4pm ;)

What a load of bollocks Vincent, are you for real, how can you prove you are not a total idiot, I bet you cant.

How can you prove that you know someone ITK, do you want me to take a picture of him sitting at his desk or do you want me to do a video diary of his every move, so you can see him walk into St James Park everyday.

Bloody hell mate, I know you are frustrated but write something sensible !!!  :doh:

Thomo, for you to prove you really do have an ITK we will have to do the blood test from the film The Thing.

If it doesn't react then you are full of it, if it does react we then burn you to death with a flame thrower.

Then nod to each other that you really did know an ITK.

What a load of bollocks Vincent, are you for real, how can you prove you are not a total idiot, I bet you cant.

How can you prove that you know someone ITK, do you want me to take a picture of him sitting at his desk or do you want me to do a video diary of his every move, so you can see him walk into St James Park everyday.

Bloody hell mate, I know you are frustrated but write something sensible !!!  :doh:

Don't bite mate, if you've heard something and you think it's reliable then everyone should be willing to share it without fear of getting flamed.

Someone who reckons he knows an ITK told me there was a South African who was going to buy the club but as this bloke has been right about NOTHING in the past i chose to not post here. Apart from just then.

YOu have been bullshitting all along and have not provided any evidence that you not been.  It's time for you to end this torrent of utter s**** that you posting.  

Club no longer for sale  and O'Leary  the new manager to according to BBC Radio Newcastle. 

Pot/Kettle, no? You heard the end of the 11am news and shit yourself it seems

There's only one way to help the page/post count increase....

Press Conference at 4pm ;)

I don't think thats funny anymore...

Guest cfhpantera27

Please let this nightmare come to an end ffs.

If the club is taken off the market and OLeary is the new manager then thats f***ing it for me tbh.

I think it wil be "it" for a lot of people.

Ashley will be like a medieval king with little or no kingdom left, torn robes, wonky bashed up crown, a couple of hangers on, pretending his is still a big king.

When in reality he is king of nothing.

I like that!!  :lol:

The king I had in mind was the on off the gummy bears, I think.

King of nothing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKyGx0ZYKhI  :pow:

Guest Vincent V

YOu have been bullshitting all along and have not provided any evidence that you not been.  It's time for you to end this torrent of utter s**** that you posting.  

Club no longer for sale  and O'Leary  the new manager to according to BBC Radio Newcastle. 

Pot/Kettle, no? You heard the end of the 11am news and s*** yourself it seems

Not really as I gave some evidence to back up what I was saying than Thomo has ever done

Please let this nightmare come to an end ffs.

If the club is taken off the market and OLeary is the new manager then thats f***ing it for me tbh.

I think it wil be "it" for a lot of people.

Ashley will be like a medieval king with little or no kingdom left, torn robes, wonky bashed up crown, a couple of hangers on, pretending his is still a big king.

When in reality he is king of nothing.

I like that!!  :lol:

The king I had in mind was the on off the gummy bears, I think.

King of nothing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKyGx0ZYKhI   :pow:

hehehe that's exactly what i thought when i read it too  :thup:

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opinion/columnists/simon-bird/Why-Mike-Ashley-has-to-sell-up-now-to-save-Newcastle-United-article108417.html

Why Mike Ashley has to sell-up now to save Newcastle United

Do the right thing Mr Ashley, and strike that deal. Sell up. Do us a favour and hand over control.

It is 77 days since Newcastle were relegated and precious little has changed. But hopefully this will be a pivotal week in the history of Newcastle.

Summer has been a confusing whirls of misinformation and lies. Trust with those at the top of the club has reached an all time low - and that is saying something.

We’ve endured week of mind-numbing analysis of overdrafts, due diligence, inflated player wages, and a procession of chancers, self-publicists and spivs claiming they want to buy the club.

But today Mike Ashley stands at a cross roads after returning from a holiday in Hawaii.

Option One: To accept a big loss and sell up to Tyneside businessman Barry Moat and his as yet unknown US backers, and therefore allow Alan Shearer to get on with the job he started.

Option Two: He is considering this seriously, take the club off the market, appoint a new boss (which won’t be Shearer), pump £40 million in to keep it afloat.

There can only be one word of advice from this column. Just go, Mike. We’ve had enough. It is time for a fresh start, and some direction and leadership.

Accept your reign has been a disaster than can be endured no longer by a Tyneside public who have stayed loyal to their club (25,000 season tickets sold this summer), and get out.

We’ve never known or understood why you bought Newcastle. You’ve never taken the time to connect with the fans and communicate your vision properly.

You’ve made a series of disastrous appointments that ruined relationships inside and outside the club, and you clearly have not got what it takes to be in charge. We’re sorry it’s cost you £258 million, but you’ve helped a city lose it’s pride and brought a club to it’s knees.

It is time for a fresh start, and the one good decision you can make it accept Mr Moat’s offer. Let him have a crack at rebuilding trust and restoring faith at St James’s Park.

A decision needs to be made this week, because the transfer deadline is approaching.

A permanent boss needs to be put in place. A plan, yes a plan, needs to swing into action to clear out players who are earning too much and who will not suit the Championship battle. And most importantly to bring new players in to a thin squad.

Another year of Ashley will only mean more of the same. A belligerent lack of communication, people we can’t trust in charge, and the frustrating prospect of next summer turning out just like this summer.... a club up for sale again and powerless to sort itself out.

And a word of advice for Mr Moat if he can push a deal over the line. Give Alan Shearer his head over the next few years. Let him build a club, ride the ups and downs of management.

And most importantly blow open the culture of secrecy, suspicion, paranoia that has dragged down St James’s Park for years.

Open up a couple of boardroom seats to elected representatives from the fan base. For every bed sheet carrying nutters on the television there are hundreds of eloquent in touch Geordies who can provide a fans’ perspective at the highest level.

Immerse the club in the community again. Contractually oblige players to do a couple of hours of work on Tyneside every week so they understand more than the training ground and the drive back to their houses in Darras Hall.

Newcastle fans want to start believing again and only a new owner can start that process.

The week could herald an exciting new era at Newcastle. Or it could perpetuate the status quo, and I don’t think I can bare that much longer.

Do the right thing Mike, and strike that deal.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Seems easy to be a Sports Writer when you've got clubs like us to be fair. Think I'll give it a go one day!