RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I want Sheik Yermoney taking over !!

Putting 6 BILLION into the club, increasing the grounds capacity to 100,000 and free pies and tea in the ground.

Sounds class, sign me up!

Guest antz1uk

I want Sheik Yermoney taking over !!

Putting 6 BILLION into the club, increasing the grounds capacity to 100,000 and free pies and tea in the ground.

prefer a nice middle eastern kebab!  :colo:

Bloke on SSN say they are in discussions for the club for £100mill with Moat plus 2 more consortiums 

Nothing is ever straight forward, that's gotta be at least another week of Ashley trying to play them off against each other to get the best price.

Guest icemanblue

Chubby bastards.

Please let this end today, one way or the other.

This is confirmation that it won't.

Bye bye, Stevie.

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

I can't believe there are another 2 consortiums, this is just tosh for Moats sake to try and up his bid......

We've heard all this from Llambiarse before. We had two £100m bids at the start of the summer apparently.

I think there's a big difference between that comment and this one to be honest.

I can't believe there are another consortiums, this is just tosh for Moats sake to try and up his bid......

I've thought similar in the past but seriously, does Ashley think Moat (or anyone else for that matter) is going to be just sat about watching Sky Sports News, realise others are in the running and suddenly pick up the phone and offer him £10m more? :lol:

So.. Ashley wanted £100m for the club and we had two bids of £100m that we never heard of again.. today he says that we're in talks with Moat who has bid £100m.. and there are two other consortiums interested..

It's all nonsense. Sick of reading this drivel. If Moat has bid the asking price then there's no issue, is there. Barclays have supposedly agreed to the overdraft and the wage bill has been reduced.

We've heard all this from Llambiarse before. We had two £100m bids at the start of the summer apparently.

I think there's a big difference between that comment and this one to be honest.

Interesting they've chosen to specifically acknowledge they are in talks with Moat, but haven't named the other 2. Nailed on one will be Shepherd.

I can't believe there are another consortiums, this is just tosh for Moats sake to try and up his bid......

I've thought similar in the past but seriously, does Ashley think Moat (or anyone else for that matter) is going to be just sat about watching Sky Sports News, realise others are in the running and suddenly pick up the phone and offer him £10m more? :lol:

yes...obviously..

Guest Heneage

I could quite imagine them having a meeting Ashley saying there's other interest, then going out the room ringing the office phone and leaving a message as "Sheik mahratul Ahna Roell."

Guest icemanblue

I think it is the first time they have confirmed the identity of one the interested parties.  Previous information has always been bollocks.

FYP.