RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Geordiekev

:facepalm:

I reckon this thread should be locked until there is actually some concrete developments  :crazy2:

Or when the kids go back to school..

Guest sicko2ndbest

Apparantly they were in talks with lawyers and DL on Tuesday night and the deal is done!

Who was talking and what deal?

There is no deal/

The yanks and the owners!

And where did you hear this from?

A good source! :)

Dolmio? Ragu? Old El Paso? HP? Heinz? Cattlemans BBQ?

Thats sauce not source love

I reckon this thread should be locked until there is actually some concrete developments  :crazy2:

Wow kids with grammatical sense!

I know people are only half serious with these lock it requests, but really do you want to lock a thread about the most important issue currently effecting the club ? Instead lets all talk about shirt designs and inter bloody milan.

If you don't like the thread don't click on it and don't bother contributing to it by commenting that the thread sucks.

The thread was good 'till people started moaning about how bad it was.

This thread was good until there stopped being anything to talk about.  When we all realised that NOTHING was happening, NOTHING had ever happened, and probably NOTHING was going to happen . . . with this "PRETEND" sale!

Guest ToonBart

All Bollocks then Redhugh

THE AMERICAN consortium bidding to buy Newcastle United look doomed to fail after talks with Seymour Pierce collapsed.

The US-based bidders  jetted into London last Friday but talks reached stalemate after they failed to provide proof of funds.

The Chronicle understands that discussions on the possible takeover are now taking place between United’s managing director Derek Llambias and a representative of the US group based across the Atlantic via a conference call.

But the unorthodox method of negotiation has  led to no further progress being made in attempts to broker a deal.

All Bollocks then Redhugh

THE AMERICAN consortium bidding to buy Newcastle United look doomed to fail after talks with Seymour Pierce collapsed.

The US-based bidders   jetted into London last Friday but talks reached stalemate after they failed to provide proof of funds.

The Chronicle understands that discussions on the possible takeover are now taking place between United’s managing director Derek Llambias and a representative of the US group based across the Atlantic via a conference call.

But the unorthodox method of negotiation has  led to no further progress being made in attempts to broker a deal.

I shouldn't laugh, but it is either that or cry, so :lol:

(not literally you) You really couldn't make this shit up! Only at NUFC.   :crazy2: