RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Geordiesned

The Sunday Sun article says Ashley wasn't there yesterday. You could quite clearly see the fat fucker sat in the director's box in his white shirt.

The Sunday Sun article says Ashley wasn't there yesterday. You could quite clearly see the fat f***er sat in the director's box in his white shirt.

Aye, the lot around me were discussing if his white shirt and his toon top are the only two shirts he owns :lol:

It could mean any of the following:

http://mikeeatsdetroit.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/club-sandwich1.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3225/2733320158_76acfecc1a.jpg

http://www.guestbookme.com/images/layout/nightclub-theme.jpg

http://www.partyconnection.co.uk/acatalog/30029.jpg

Funny that the bbc printed that just after Rob Beasley said it on sky ones sunday supliment....

Also Rob Beasley is an Ashley loving cunt. there i feel a bit better now.

Funny that the bbc printed that just after Rob Beasley said it on sky ones sunday supliment....

Also Rob Beasley is an Ashley loving c***. there i feel a bit better now.

I thought the other 2 journalists + Woolnough could have prodded Beasley a bit more regarding Ashley.  Was a bit of a damp squid considering how fucking passionate Beasley has been in the past on the show defending Ashley.

Really, really hope it's not Moat. From what I understand the guy is having to look behind his settee and empty his penny jars to scrape together the asking price. Hardly bodes well for any activity in the transfer market.

Also Rob Beasley is an Ashley loving c***. there i feel a bit better now.

I thought the other 2 journalists + Woolnough could have prodded Beasley a bit more regarding Ashley.  Was a bit of a damp squid considering how fucking passionate Beasley has been in the past on the show defending Ashley.

http://arachnid.pepperdine.edu/grunion/images/updates/2007/ShaneSquid.jpg

Sunday Mirror today says that Moat should takeover within the week, and if he doesn't, Ashley will cough up.....wait for it.....5 MILLION for "reinforcements" in january.

Does anyone ACTUALLY have a clue anymore.....

Did anyone EVER have a clue? :lol:

Even thoguh Ashley has been a disater for us, I still find myself wanting him to hold on untill someone else comes along. Moat does not not have the resources to run the club, he's struggling to get moeny together to buy it. It's like buying a sports car without any money to run it, or a house, without any money for fuel bills, and the shopping etc.

Even thoguh Ashley has been a disater for us, I still find myself wanting him to hold on untill someone else comes along. Moat does not not have the resources to run the club, he's struggling to get moeny together to buy it. It's like buying a sports car without any money to run it, or a house, without any money for fuel bills, and the shopping etc.

I haven't been keeping up to date with this thread so can't say I know a massive amount about Moat and any backers but I have the same worries as you.

From the little bits I have read it seems he has really struggled (is still struggling) to get the funds together just to buy the club. How is he going to have the funds to invest in the squad further? As far as I am aware the club is still making a loss so he isn't going to be able to take it on from there and I doubt the banks will be queueing up to give us loans/another overdraft (hasn't he already taken out a loan to buy the club anyway?).

I am not expecting Muhammed Al Billionaire to take us over Man City style but I think its fair to have concerns we may be jumping out of the frying pan and into the fire, or even worse, at least Ashley had the funds to keeps us going once he realised it was too expensive.

That's a really bad analogy.  Since when does a sports car or a house generate £100m a year?

I haven't been keeping up to date with this thread so can't say I know a massive amount about Moat and any backers but I have the same worries as you.

From the little bits I have read it seems he has really struggled (is still struggling) to get the funds together just to buy the club. How is he going to have the funds to invest in the squad further? As far as I am aware the club is still making a loss so he isn't going to be able to take it on from there and I doubt the banks will be queueing up to give us loans/another overdraft (hasn't he already taken out a loan to buy the club anyway?).

We're making a loss in the Championship, we would be making large profits in the Premiership so the money would be their to invest in players.

He's not taking out a loan to buy the club either, you're getting a loan mixed up with the clubs overdraft.

Since when has Moat not had the money to buy the club, I was under the impresion that he was struggling to assure Barclays about the overfraft ?

Anyway that's all beside the point. I would much rather spend the rest of my living life in the second div/coca cola league that have that arse Ashley and Co running and owning us.

For god's sake the guy is a grade a pratt, Has lied to us the fans, the press (no big deal) and attempted to undermine a manager dragged the club through the courts, appointed JKF as manager, gave his mate the chairmans job, possibly the worst chairman ever in the history of his club, let the club slip down a league, He will not invest in the club on the playing side and  i'm sure he will continue to drive cost down how ever he can.

Just my 2p worth

>:D