RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Redheugh

Crave attention?

We will see who is right in 7 days time

Why wait? I'll tell you now it won't be you.

OK - thanks for that

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

The F.A should step in now and order Ashley out.

He's not a 'fit and proper person' if he is admitting to intentionally lying and misleading the fans, media (league and FA) etc for whatever reasons.

The fuker is borderline criminal and should be stopped and the club removed from his ownership.

:facepalm:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Right, Keegan case settled, done and dusted.

Sale progression now please.

Erm, no. There'll be no sale progression. Nothing happens this easily with Newcastle United

He's not a 'fit and proper person' if he is admitting to intentionally lying and misleading the fans, media (league and FA) etc for whatever reasons.

The fuker is borderline criminal and should be stopped and the club removed from his ownership.

I fail to see how lying to fans etc make him fail the fit and proper person test, thaksin shinawatra passed that test after all it isn't the most rigorous test in the history of mankind

And how exactly would they do that? I've seen some stupid posts in my time and you can rest assured that your's is up there with the most idiotic of them.

And how exactly would they do that? I've seen some stupid posts in my time and you can rest assured that your's is up there with the most idiotic of them.

Is it your time of the month ? if your not "on" yet hurry the fk up and bleed.

:D

I'll not be the one bleeding if I ever bump into you. [/internet hardman]  :razz:

I'll not be the one bleeding if I ever bump into you. [/internet hardman]  :razz:

:lol: oh joy a keyboard gangster... North East corner 6 rows back from corner flag.. bump away

The Post was born out of sheer frustration that someone can lie his way through owning a club, making fans up front for 3 years while the dream he sold was all a lie (along with many other things)

Just want him gone asap, by whatever means necessary.

The Post was born out of sheer frustration that someone can lie his way through owning a club, making fans up front for 3 years while the dream he sold was all a lie.

Fair enough, in future just try not to post every idiotic thought rattling about inside your head.

The Post was born out of sheer frustration that someone can lie his way through owning a club, making fans up front for 3 years while the dream he sold was all a lie.

Fair enough, in future just try not to post every idiotic thought rattling about inside your head.

Fuk off.

:laugh: I was taking the piss you idiot, clearly not obvious enough for you.

:lol: I know you were man fkn hell, you hung over today?

your being very snappy with everyone, seeing you be as snappy means I cannot but help wind you up a bit.

:laugh: I was taking the piss you idiot, clearly not obvious enough for you.

:lol: I know you were man fkn hell, you hung over today?

your being very snappy with everyone, seeing you be as snappy means I cannot but help wind you up a bit.

Next time just use more smilies.  :shifty: :dave: ??? :rolleyes: :-X :laugh2: :harry: bluerazz.gif :weep:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/championship/6256728/What-next-for-Newcastle.html

What next for Newcastle?

Those Newcastle supporters who were hoping the resolution of the legal battle between Kevin Keegan and Mike Ashley would hasten his sale of the club will be deeply disappointed.

By Rob Stewart

Published: 10:51PM BST 02 Oct 2009

Tyneside-based businessman Barry Moat has been unable to convince bankers to give him the cash to buy out Ashley and City sources say his prospective American backers have yet to put their money on the table.

That means Newcastle are stuck with Ashley, but it could have been far worse. Taking the club into administration was, according to sources close to the club hierarchy, a “serious consideration” as he braced himself for a £25  million payout to Keegan. That threat has now been lifted.

Awesome.

Oh well. So much for the theory that it doesn't matter Moat has no money.