RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kennys car was out side the offices of Lugano Developments Ltd Melbourne street ish

a company owned by Barry moat and alan rankin.

Not sure if kenny was in it as didn't see it myself just going on what the previous

thread said.

aye Lugano is smack bang opposite one of the entrances to my block.  Now I know its no-one important before I contemplate getting a smidge excited again.

The F.A should step in now and order Ashley out.

He's not a 'fit and proper person' if he is admitting to intentionally lying and misleading the fans, media (league and FA) etc for whatever reasons.

The fuker is borderline criminal and should be stopped and the club removed from his ownership.

He's not a 'fit and proper person' if he is admitting to intentionally lying and misleading the fans, media (league and FA) etc for whatever reasons.

The fuker is borderline criminal and should be stopped and the club removed from his ownership.

:dowie:

Because that'll be good for the club won't it!?!

I know, let's improve the situation by instantly going out of business due to removing our owner; who is currently covering our losses and whose personal guarantee appears to be the only reason that Barclays have agreed to allow us to continue with our current level of debt.

Let's hope for the total destruction of our club, so that we can prove our undying love for Kevin Keegan and our undying hated of Mike Ashley. Fucking hell man, did you think about what you were saying before you posted that or not? Please tell me you didn't.

I know, let's improve the situation by instantly going out of business due to removing our owner; who is currently covering our losses and whose personal guarantee appears to be the only reason that Barclays have agreed to allow us to continue with our current level of debt.

Let's hope for the total destruction of our club, so that we can prove our undying love for Kevin Keegan and our undying hated of Mike Ashley. f***ing hell man, did you think about what you were saying before you posted that or not? Please tell me you didn't.

Chill out man don't want you imploding again.

Log off for 5 mins.

Let's hope for the total destruction of our club, so that we can prove our undying love for Kevin Keegan and our undying hated of Mike Ashley. f***ing hell man, did you think about what you were saying before you posted that or not? Please tell me you didn't.

Chill out man don't want you imploding again.

Log off for 5 mins.

Don't worry, I'm chilled. Despite occasionally feeling the need to point out when people are being irrational about this subject I resigned myself long ago to the fact that no-one was listening. ;)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/championship/6256728/What-next-for-Newcastle.html

What next for Newcastle?

Those Newcastle supporters who were hoping the resolution of the legal battle between Kevin Keegan and Mike Ashley would hasten his sale of the club will be deeply disappointed.

By Rob Stewart

Published: 10:51PM BST 02 Oct 2009

Tyneside-based businessman Barry Moat has been unable to convince bankers to give him the cash to buy out Ashley and City sources say his prospective American backers have yet to put their money on the table.

That means Newcastle are stuck with Ashley, but it could have been far worse. Taking the club into administration was, according to sources close to the club hierarchy, a “serious consideration” as he braced himself for a £25  million payout to Keegan. That threat has now been lifted.

Awesome.

In the eyes of the FA / League Ashley has done fuck all wrong.

And do you really think that lying to the press and supporters is something Mr Ashley invented? Think .....

Shepherd

Hall

McKeag

Westwood

All wouldn't know the truth if it jumped up and bit their bollocks off.

In the eyes of the FA / League Ashley has done fuck all wrong.

And do you really think that lying to the press and supporters is something Mr Ashley invented? Think .....

Shepherd

Hall

McKeag

Westwood

All wouldn't know the truth if it jumped up and bit their bollocks off.

i expceted to Seymore names.

So, Barry Moat is the only show in town?

Maybe, maybe not.  I was up for buying a ticket for the new production by the Sheard Company, especially after you told us the rehearsals were nearly complete and some hot American talent was ready to jet across the Atlantic.  Indeed the opening night was meant to be taking place, you'd given it top billing, at the Plymouth game.  Unfortunatley, it looks like Geoff has lost his voice and had to cancel.  Whilst you, as the dodgy promoter, continue to crave attention on here

So, Barry Moat is the only show in town?

Maybe, maybe not. I was up for buying a ticket for the new production by the Sheard Company, especially after you told us the rehearsals were nearly complete and some hot American talent was ready to jet across the Atlantic. Indeed the opening night was meant to be taking place, you'd given it top billing, at the Plymouth game. Unfortunatley, it looks like Geoff has lost his voice and had to cancel. Whilst you, as the dodgy promoter, continue to crave attention on here

You put far too much effort into that analogy. :lol: