ESPN UK wins Premier League TV rights - Free on Virgin Media's Top package.

Interpolic

Will they still be cunts to people trying to cancel now that they have lost Prem rights? They have fuck all to offer now, people will be cancelling in their numbers.

I tried to cancel the other day and was told (by two seperate people) that I had to email or send them a letter, then it would take a month from the next billing date. Predictably I've had no confirmation. Fucking amateurs man, absolutely no idea about customer service.

Guest toonlass

I am so pleased I cancelled SATANta after the Arsenal away game last year, has saved me loads of money  :lol:

Will they still be cunts to people trying to cancel now that they have lost Prem rights? They have fuck all to offer now, people will be cancelling in their numbers.

I tried to cancel the other day and was told (by two seperate people) that I had to email or send them a letter, then it would take a month from the next billing date. Predictably I've had no confirmation. Fucking amateurs man, absolutely no idea about customer service.

I know people who work there, they said that they dont cancel after 30 days, they take their chances with another phone call saying "i cancelled and it didnt work" etc then they request ANOTHER letter and ANOTHER 30 day wait. Absolutely ludicrous. Im ringing them on Monday, saying im cancelling and on Friday once June's bill goes through the direct debit is cancelled, fuck them, having watched the thing in 6 weeks or something.

Will they still be c***s to people trying to cancel now that they have lost Prem rights? They have f*** all to offer now, people will be cancelling in their numbers.

I tried to cancel the other day and was told (by two seperate people) that I had to email or send them a letter, then it would take a month from the next billing date. Predictably I've had no confirmation. f***ing amateurs man, absolutely no idea about customer service.

I take it you're with Sky?  When we cancelled ours, I just rang Virgin Media and had it removed from my service, no problem.

isnt this bad for north east jobs - im sure they have a call centre in makemland ?

can anyone confirm or deny this allegation ?

They have a handful of people in Mackemland. They also have around 120 people working in Gateshead at teleperformance. The staff there probably won't be arsed, they'll just go back to claiming disability living allowance, half of them look like something off The Hills Have Eyes

Will they still be c***s to people trying to cancel now that they have lost Prem rights? They have f*** all to offer now, people will be cancelling in their numbers.

I tried to cancel the other day and was told (by two seperate people) that I had to email or send them a letter, then it would take a month from the next billing date. Predictably I've had no confirmation. f***ing amateurs man, absolutely no idea about customer service.

I take it you're with Sky?  When we cancelled ours, I just rang Virgin Media and had it removed from my service, no problem.

how much were you paying for it on virgin ?

i'm on the XL package and get ot for nowt.

I am so pleased I cancelled SATANta after the Arsenal away game last year, has saved me loads of money  :lol:

I can't believe anyone could get that wound up by commentary.

Was that cos of the Barton/Gallas (was it? could have been Nasri actually...) 'incident'?

The incident (Barton being pushed over when running through off the ball) was def Nasri. I think Barton had put in a hard (but fair...pushing it mind) challenge on him within seconds of being on. I think Gallas congratulated Nasri for it at full time.

isnt this bad for north east jobs - im sure they have a call centre in makemland ?

can anyone confirm or deny this allegation ?

They have a one in Gateshead near the metro centre

Guest toonlass

I can't believe anyone could get that wound up by commentary.

I'm a lass, divvent piss me off at the wrong time of the month or I will bring your company down,  :lol:

Guest dazzanufc1892

dave, if you cancel ur direct debit, after 1 month they cut you off, and ring you for payment, then ask if you would like to be reconnected, thats what i did

i'd rather watch an SPL game than 99% of the other mong driven s**** on TV

No one forces you to watch.

When did I say they did?

I love watching football and the fact i'll not be able to see the SPL games next season pisses me off a bit.

i'd rather watch an SPL game than 99% of the other mong driven s**** on TV

No one forces you to watch.

When did I say they did?

I love watching football and the fact i'll not be able to see the SPL games next season pisses me off a bit.

I thought you were talking about the Premiership, the 'other mong driven s**** on TV'

If it's that bad don't watch; I assume you are not talking about The Bill and Peak Practise.  :laugh:

ESPN have won the lot from Setanta.;

ESPN has bought the rights to the 46 English Premier League games in the 2009/10 season that were to have been shown by Setanta.

Disney-owned ESPN has won the two packages of games shown on Saturday teatimes and Monday evenings.

It has also won the 23 games per season that Setanta was due to show from 2010/11 to 2012/13.

Glad I won't have to be buying that next year :thup:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8113702.stm