The England Thread

Pilko

Guest Stephen927

The Welsh should stick to the sheep, the Scottish with their skirts, the Irish with their potatoes, and let England do the football.

Makes you wonder why we don't play with a high tempo all the time really.....

Normally the opposition doesn't suit us tbf.

Does the opposition have to suit us fr us to play with a bit of pace and movement? It helps that Wales are pigshit too I suppose. :lol:

I see the British rivalry games are still pointless. At least Portugal produces some class players.

yes, it is an equal comparison

perhaps wales should take a few brazilian b players on board?

Only one I can make at this point, we aren't allowed to play the rest of Spain yet.

Still, I miss the time when at least Scotland were decent and your derbies were a good watch.

Whatever happened to unbiased commentary?

Tis a bit annoying like.  No idea why I'm listening to Coleman witter on about how Wales can get back into the game.  It's meant to be English commentary ffs.  You can get Welsh commentary by pressing the red button.

Coleman's a fuckin balloon.  "We need to put a few of the England boys on their backsides, we haven't even put in a tackle yet".

Was he no watching when the penalty happened.  Fuckin eejit.

He's right like. Wales might as well not be playing with a midfield at the moment.

Does the opposition have to suit us fr us to play with a bit of pace and movement? It helps that Wales are pigshit too I suppose. :lol:

Oh I'm not defending them man, just saying that normally we slip into the same slow, defensive mode of most international teams. It's often even worse when you're playing a less talented team because they're just trying to make things hard.

Coleman should rest his mouth long enough for his brain to register that Wales are utter s**t.

Didn't someone on here insist we should sign that centre-back Williams?

Ronaldo IIRC.

Oh I'm not defending them man, just saying that normally we slip into the same slow, defensive mode of most international teams. It's often even worse when you're playing a less talented team because they're just trying to make things hard.

:thup:

We need to do this more often regardless of who we're playing. We look so much better for it.

We need to do this more often regardless of who we're playing. We look so much better for it.

I think your midfield looks a lot more balanced now which always helps.

I think your midfield looks a lot more balanced now which always helps.

You mean shoehorning Gerrard and Lampard into the same midfield no matter what doesn't work? We've been using it for 10 years, whatever do you mean?