Pilko

Hart

Jagielka - Terry - Cahill - Cole

Wilshere - Parker

Lennon - Lampard - Rooney

Carroll

For me.

For starters, Jagielka isn't a RB.

Didn't he used to play mainly as a RB for Sheff Utd?

Johnson has been considerably less s*** since Dogleash took over like. Still a liability at the top level though but we're playing Wales so at least he could match Bale for pace.

Johnson provided the worst RB performance I have ever seen on their recent 0-0 in Europe (I can't remember who they were playing because it was so fucking boring).

Guest toonarmymia

Johnson man. he is so s***. I would prefer Simpson every day. shore he is good going forward. but if you are a fullback you chould be able to defend.

What is it that got Johnson so much hype? Was his brief spell at Chelsea or his 6 months of half decent form at Portsmouth? It seems even the LFC fans would prefer Martin Kelly over Johnson.

Or is it just that any English player that gets sold for over 10 mil gets into the squad regardless of form?

Johnson man. he is so s***. I would prefer Simpson every day. shore he is good going forward. but if you are a fullback you chould be able to defend.

What is it that got Johnson so much hype? Was his brief spell at Chelsea or his 6 months of half decent form at Portsmouth? It seems even the LFC fans would prefer Martin Kelly over Johnson.

Or is it just that any English player that gets sold for over 10 mil gets into the squad regardless of form?

http://www.japanator.com/elephant/ul/12893-620x-THATS_A_BINGO.jpg

Actually a reasonably interesting team selection IMO.

Yeah, me too.  There's potentially some shape there rather than just hoying 11 players into a 4-4-2.

I find it ironic that Bellamy often finds himself on the right wing these days.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

North/South Divide living strong in the England Squad selection.  :lol: Though I suppose Manchester and Liverpool are 'Northern' clubs.