The England Thread

Pilko

Ha!  So glad I don't support England!

Because they drew 2-2?

You really are such a plonker. :lol:

So England should be proud that they couldn't beat a team of minnows after being 2-0 up and cruising?

And you're calling ME a plonker?

Montenegro are not minnows. They did just as well in the last Euro as England. Really, they are a decent side and it is a tough environment to play in,

Doning as well as England doesn't make you good, England are usually worse than shite.

Ha!  So glad I don't support England!

Because they drew 2-2?

You really are such a plonker. :lol:

So England should be proud that they couldn't beat a team of minnows after being 2-0 up and cruising?

And you're calling ME a plonker?

Who said they should be proud? :lol:

So why are you trolling me, calling me a plonker?!

England  :lol:

Should be a fun summer

1.  England hyped up to untold levels.

2.  Players believe hype.

3.  Hardworking minnows get draw off England who don't turn up due to arrogance.

4.  Wheels fall off.  England scrape through to knockout stages by close draw with group whipping boys.

5.  Play half decent team.  Get absolutely smashed.  Rooney swears at fans.  Again.

6.  Capello keeps job, none of the player culprits are dropped.

7.  Two years later, cycle is repeated.

Ha, England once again proving they are serial chokers.

A draw (that qualifies you for the championships) away against the second best team in your group is a fantastic result. Any excuse to criticise Capello, I suppose. He's done the job and now the country can focus on their eternal goal.

I've seen so many England performances like that over the years. Too many of the players are technically limited and the confidence and cohesion just goes. I thought things had improved but that performance made me feel we were back in the 70s.

It's so frustrating when you see a tiny country like Montenegro play with more confidence and skill on the ball than us, a nation of 50 million.

A draw (that qualifies you for the championships) away against the second best team in your group is a fantastic result.Any excuse to criticise Capello, I suppose. He's done the job and now the country can focus on their eternal goal.

Shame it was after being 2-0 and losing Rooney to a stupid red card.

A draw (that qualifies you for the championships) away against the second best team in your group is a fantastic result. Any excuse to criticise Capello, I suppose. He's done the job and now the country can focus on their eternal goal.

It's like Man U drawing away to Darlington in the FA cup and winning on penalties.  It gets you through, but it's not exactly covering yourself in glory.

From the BBC:

Just to confirm for you that Wayne Rooney will definitely now miss the first game of the Euro 2012 finals, with a second at the discretion of Uefa. *Rolls eyes*.

It's bound to be three, isn't it? If that wasn't violent conduct, what is?

From the BBC:

Just to confirm for you that Wayne Rooney will definitely now miss the first game of the Euro 2012 finals, with a second at the discretion of Uefa. *Rolls eyes*.

It's bound to be three, isn't it? If that wasn't violent conduct, what is?

UEFA don't like England either.  It's not like the PL, where Rooney/Fergie get away with murder, UEFA WILL smash Rooney for a three game ban.  Nailed on.